Questions for the Kinetic users

SmalltalkJava

Hello Defenders. 

I'm currently working on creating a MasterMind that uses the Kinetic secondary.  There isn't much kinetic information on the MM board so I decided to look here.   I need some basic knowledge on what is required or commonly used for slotting Kinetics.   Is there a rough standard on what people slot?  I've thought about Tankerminding as a /kin, but I think i need to step back to the basics of what kin does and is good for and then build on that knowledge.

Basically where defenders get blast sets,  the MasterMind get the pets and 3 weak blasts.    However, in at a certain perspective the pets themselves are just killable damage over time attacks that can be redirected from target to target or just left fire and forget.     If left undirected they provide a giant resist bonus to the MM.   So multi-function DOTs that are buffed by Fulcrum Shift.

• Do kinetic defenders generally go for perma Hasten?  If so then what kind of slot combinations gets it to perma?
  • I see that Transfusion, and Siphon speed both take damage procs.  Transfusion can take Nictus chance for negative damage. Siphon Speed can take Impeded Swiftness chance for smashing.  Have you seen any builds that take advantage of this?  Since, i imagine, you fire these abilities off fairly often, would it actually be worth the slot on each?
  • Repel
    • Do people normally slot Sudden Acceleration KB->KD?
    • Do people normally slot Explosive Strike chance for Smashing in it?
  • Has anyone ever looked at taking the pool pbaoe fear Invoke Panic to work in conjunction with Repel?  I see it can be slotted with Glympse of the Abyss chance for Psionic, and with 4 slots gives, what seems to be good set bonuses.  It seems to have a fairly good recharge time.

I'm sure that I will come up with more questions soon, but i'm basically at a point where I don't have enough knowledge to know what I should ask.

6 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

Hello Defenders. 

I'm currently working on creating a MasterMind that uses the Kinetic secondary.  There isn't much kinetic information on the MM board so I decided to look here.   I need some basic knowledge on what is required or commonly used for slotting Kinetics.   Is there a rough standard on what people slot?  I've thought about Tankerminding as a /kin, but I think i need to step back to the basics of what kin does and is good for and then build on that knowledge.

Basically where defenders get blast sets,  the MasterMind get the pets and 3 weak blasts.    However, in at a certain perspective the pets themselves are just killable damage over time attacks that can be redirected from target to target or just left fire and forget.     If left undirected they provide a giant resist bonus to the MM.   So multi-function DOTs that are buffed by Fulcrum Shift.

• Do kinetic defenders generally go for perma Hasten?  If so then what kind of slot combinations gets it to perma?
  • I see that Transfusion, and Siphon speed both take damage procs.  Transfusion can take Nictus chance for negative damage. Siphon Speed can take Impeded Swiftness chance for smashing.  Have you seen any builds that take advantage of this?  Since, i imagine, you fire these abilities off fairly often, would it actually be worth the slot on each?
  • Repel
  • Has anyone ever looked at taking the pool pbaoe fear Invoke Panic to work in conjunction with Repel?  I see it can be slotted with Glympse of the Abyss chance for Psionic, and with 4 slots gives, what seems to be good set bonuses.  It seems to have a fairly good recharge time.

I'm sure that I will come up with more questions soon, but i'm basically at a point where I don't have enough knowledge to know what I should ask.

Definitely go for perma hasten. The nicest thing about kinetics is that it does not need to be slotted hardly at all. I mostly just slot the heal and everything else I just leave at one slot. With all the enhancement bonuses from other things this is more than enough for perma hasten and softcapped def to a type. 

I typically do not slot these as their base recharge is so low anyway that you don't really benefit at all from procs because they fire so rarely.

• Repel

Hell yes, its amazing. Do it.

ehhh, its not as good as the ff recharge proc and it doesn't proc as much as I'd like. Slot both or the ff recharge if you have to choose. Honestly, I just did some testing on this and I just don't think the damage proc is worth it, especially as a kin. On +4 bosses it only does 46 dmg very infrequently, far too infrequently to be worth it. Compare that to my fireball (this is on a corruptor mind you) that does about 150-170  dmg per cast every 3-4 seconds depending on recharge. The problem with damage procs as a kin is that that don't recieve anything from your buffed dmg and so I think there are better slotting options, especially in a tight build. The FF proc on the other hand is amazingly handy, all of your damaging powers come up quicker and will benefit from your capped dmg.

Repel offers me more than enough mitigation and I have rain powers so I want them knocked down and not running, but your mileage may vary.

Edited by Darkir
  • Thanks 1

Thank you for the information.  I have one more question.   Is there a semi-standard way that Defenders get their defenses and resists up high so they aren't glass cannons?    On my MM i will probably end up taking the attacks or at least Arcane bolt and Enflame so i can put some sets that have defense bonuses in there.    I think that having good defenses is a key component to any AT really.   I am just struggling to do it on my MM /kin.

- Edit -  

basically, there are 3 things I'm trying to actually build for.

1.  The KEY thing I am trying to achieve in my Mastermind /Kin build is to have good Defenses/Resists. 

2.  The second thing is to have kb->Kd in Repel. 

3.  To have the 6 aura IO's slotted for my pet resists and defenses.  I can mule them in 6 slots on Demons.  Robots will have to me frankenslotted.  

3.1  To have Maneuvers for extra defense for my pets.

Edited by SmalltalkJava

40 minutes ago, SmalltalkJava said:

Thank you for the information.  I have one more question.   Is there a semi-standard way that Defenders get their defenses and resists up high so they aren't glass cannons?    On my MM i will probably end up taking the attacks or at least Arcane bolt and Enflame so i can put some sets that have defense bonuses in there.    I think that having good defenses is a key component to any AT really.   I am just struggling to do it on my MM /kin.

It depends on the corr/def primary and secondary. In general though, defenders have a much easier time capping themselves due to the higher strength of their def and res powers. You can build any defender to be softcapped to s/l def and s/l res. Usually people take maneuvers, tough, weave, and combat jumping to help with this and also add a lot of lotg recharge ios as well. Then you can add an armor from the epic/patron pools as well. Tactics can also save you a lot of acc slots in kin, especially if you are also getting the 15% purple acc bonuses. If you are having trouble softcapping yourself to s/l there is always scorpion shield in the mace mastery and then of course the two 3% def all IOs.

Edited by Darkir
  • Thanks 1

• Damage procs. I tend to take a 'might as well' attitude here. It's effectively free damage, albeit not much free damage.
  • Repel. While knockback is experiencing a renaissance, I think you'll be disappointed with Repel. It requires you be in close melee range with enemies - a place where you'll take far more damage than Repel could ever possibly prevent. As a Mastermind, there generally isn't any reason to Fulcrum Shift yourself, so you might as well stay far, far away from melee. Any slotting opportunities offered by Repel are also offered by Kick (which is necessary to get Tough/Weave).
  • Invoke Panic. If this was a first tier power and you didn't have to consume one of your 4 pools to get it, it might be worthwhile. As it stands, you need to take multiple (useless) powers to reach it. At best it could be argued that you could mule some recharge along the way if you've got 7 spare slots for Glimpse and Perfect Zinger. That being said, if you're taking the pool all the way to Invoke Panic you probably should grab Unrelenting as well.

I suspect what you'll discover is that Kinetics is a very hard road to walk. Because Kinetics provide so few slotting opportunities, it's incredible difficult to get meaningful defenses. The offensive boost it provides is also far less than you imagine. Melee love Kinetics because they've got high +damage caps, difficulty mustering enough recharge without wall-to-wall purples and atrocious endurance demands.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hjarki said:
  • Damage procs. I tend to take a 'might as well' attitude here. It's effectively free damage, albeit not much free damage.
  • Repel. While knockback is experiencing a renaissance, I think you'll be disappointed with Repel. It requires you be in close melee range with enemies - a place where you'll take far more damage than Repel could ever possibly prevent. As a Mastermind, there generally isn't any reason to Fulcrum Shift yourself, so you might as well stay far, far away from melee. Any slotting opportunities offered by Repel are also offered by Kick (which is necessary to get Tough/Weave).
  • Invoke Panic. If this was a first tier power and you didn't have to consume one of your 4 pools to get it, it might be worthwhile. As it stands, you need to take multiple (useless) powers to reach it. At best it could be argued that you could mule some recharge along the way if you've got 7 spare slots for Glimpse and Perfect Zinger. That being said, if you're taking the pool all the way to Invoke Panic you probably should grab Unrelenting as well.

I suspect what you'll discover is that Kinetics is a very hard road to walk. Because Kinetics provide so few slotting opportunities, it's incredible difficult to get meaningful defenses. The offensive boost it provides is also far less than you imagine. Melee love Kinetics because they've got high +damage caps, difficulty mustering enough recharge without wall-to-wall purples and atrocious endurance demands.

Thank you Hjarki for the response.   I have read your posts before where you talk about kinetics and how it fits more with Controllers.   I may end up giving up on this project since pets don't get any +recharge on their skills.  Basically, all /kin can do for them is make them run really fast,  give them s/l resists, and increase their damage, and fill their endurance bar.  That is really it.  I have taken several /kins MM's to the Fulcrum Shift level and yes it gives damage but that seems to be the only thing.  Against big groups it is pretty good, but against single targets /kin doesn't offer that much to the pets.  So it really doesn't seem to have much adaptability to multiple situations that arise in groups.

I guess i will go back to the drawing board and try to come up with something else that will give a really good synergy with the pets.

Regardless, i have gathered a lot of knowledge from everyone's responses.

Edited by SmalltalkJava

6 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

Thank you Hjarki for the response.   I have read your posts before where you talk about kinetics and how it fits more with Controllers.   I may end up giving up on this project since pets don't get any +recharge on their skills.  Basically, all /kin can do for them is make them run really fast,  give them s/l resists, and increase their damage, and fill their endurance bar.  That is really it.  I have taken several /kins MM's to the Fulcrum Shift level and yes it gives damage but that seems to be the only thing.  Against big groups it is pretty good, but against single targets /kin doesn't offer that much to the pets.  So it really doesn't seem to have much adaptability to multiple situations that arise in groups.

I guess i will go back to the drawing board and try to come up with something else that will give a really good synergy with the pets.

How about /time? With it you can add a lot of defense and tohit to all your pets with farsight making them all live much longer. You also get slowed response (on an MM I think?) increasing damage to groups/ST. It's also far easier to be a "tankermind" because of time's juncture and farsight. 

54 minutes ago, Darkir said:

How about /time? With it you can add a lot of defense and tohit to all your pets with farsight making them all live much longer. You also get slowed response (on an MM I think?) increasing damage to groups/ST. It's also far easier to be a "tankermind" because of time's juncture and farsight. 

Yeah,  Time is pretty much the goto tankermind.   I was just trying to find some other way to have the pets just go beast mode on things.  I wanted to find a way to turn them into insane killing machines while still having good survive-ability for myself.   On the surface it seemed like Kinetics was the default answer to that.

Edited by SmalltalkJava

9 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

Kinetics also works well with Masterminds in the same way: it's a primarily buff set, so it helps to ensure you always have targets to buff.

What I was trying to point out is that Kinetics is very difficult to build because the set is nearly useless for slotting set bonuses.

11 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

- Edit -  

basically, there are 3 things I'm trying to actually build for.

1.  The KEY thing I am trying to achieve in my Mastermind /Kin build is to have good Defenses/Resists. 

2.  The second thing is to have kb->Kd in Repel. 

3.  To have the 6 aura IO's slotted for my pet resists and defenses.  I can mule them in 6 slots on Demons.  Robots will have to me frankenslotted.  

3.1  To have Maneuvers for extra defense for my pets.

Here...I think this covers what you want, softcap s/l and 70%+ s/l res, near perma hasten, and I think I got all the auras? I dont play MMs...Did I win?

Build:

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Demon Summoning
Secondary Power Set: Kinetics
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Summon Demonlings -- SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SvrRgh-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SvrRgh-PetResDam(5), SvrRgh-Acc/EndRdx(5), SvrRgh-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7)
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(7), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(9), NmnCnv-Heal(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Repel -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(11)
Level 6: Enchant Demon -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Rchg+(33), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33)
Level 10: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(15), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 14: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(21), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(21), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 16: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Def(27), LucoftheG-Rchg+(29), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 18: Summon Demons -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(36), EdcoftheM-PetDef(36), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(37), EdcoftheM-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), EdcoftheM-Dmg(37)
Level 20: Hell on Earth -- SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(25), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(34), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(34), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(23), ToHit-I(50)
Level 24: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Summon Demon Prince -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(43)
Level 28: Crack Whip -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Knock%(36), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 30: Lash -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)
Level 32: Abyssal Empowerment -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Transference -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 38: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(42), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 47: Flurry -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(48), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(17), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(17), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Supremacy 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(19)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|-------------------------------------------------------------------|
|MxDz;1643;793;1586;HEX;|
|78DA65945B4F534110C7F7B4A7D402B557DA024568915B914201F1D144516300031|
|6505F240D1CE0C4DEEC254A3446E325266A0C88310A5E3E819FC107AFDFC1277D50|
|1F54104CD4C4D4999DA96DD293F6FF3B3B3BB333BB3B3963E7876B9F1FB9B25F28F|
|683F158363B3316CBE6B44C424FCE998FC572F94C2C6E14F098E11F28CDCD44F389|
|442A191ED64079A027177C651E07F2F3F3E1113DA9E5F4D9ACE3687251CB68C95CB|
|8F8621B4FA5E2E1512D36A765B28B7ADA2AC787F585C51C2C545B9C4DC3A05A0EA2|
|694D9BF31F4AEBB3E1F23A52F938D7BCE4831ADBE1FFD02EF8A9398DAF332831945|
|9940B2817512EA15C46B98A720DE506CA4D149338A50A115185E1247313AC1DAA50|
|7F327F10ABB688B61050C1BC05554C2832A62A4ADC31C99C22564F13ED210CC1A08|
|250BA01118B70804D1EBA2828C6EB06F2FF4835ACD9B13039274C01F687CB31535E|
|93D94EEBEE72325D4C37B1A58E39629474422E0BE7B7707E05D6ABA11CC69A71405|
|015B513C49DC79951A2017CADEC6B655F37FBBAD9D7C3BE2AF8DAB84E1BD7E9E33A|
|1BB8CE06AED3CF75FAB7A8CEC7B06F87CC631D429EC51BCAA0E45172284B28E7506|
|EA1DC46B9837217651965156545DEAE63924EB4758AF9856E71F70738F126E0271E|
|7F263E812817EDD4E49AA618DF09649568D936489FC0067393B94574C1CEEB68E78|
|6BA35B0B92CC2B34E8CF4D3A9BBE126BC7CB3DEF774EB4F2167BDB455CD63D10B28|
|3ACA1994384A0A2521B754FF920EABE315F335F30DB1EB2D31F4CE28CB5E87A8464|
|AA9360E50CAD67D0639171AA471682FB16788F808629A38A669998EA17D85798FB9|
|4A8CDC273E839866DE5A33379907B61B645B70D5206D5EB0B57133B615FDE0E83AF|
|9E83AB939BAB839BAFE0A79552F603BDDDC58DDDBB4C73D3F99BF98BF893D5E45C6|
|F4F41B2503B07E981B38CC0DDCCB0DDCCB0DDCCB0D1C04DF3ECAA3F4717D11A65F2|
|D7E740A46C1EBD8791D3BAFE3E47542255FF8C123FA2A2C910ACB408565B0C2325A|
|61192B590AE32A7F9FF06323672DF6FF9F9AC2D76A9855CA67BF975B02747EDF2AB|
|C364A164559A19B743EA06EF9E301D05CE11F0ED6FCD3|
Edited by Darkir
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Darkir said:

Here...I think this covers what you want, softcap s/l and 70%+ s/l res, near perma hasten, and I think I got all the auras? I dont play MMs...Did I win?

Build:

Villain Plan by Hero Villain Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Level 50 Natural Mastermind
Primary Power Set: Demon Summoning
Secondary Power Set: Kinetics
Power Pool: Leadership
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Leaping
Power Pool: Speed
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Villain Profile:
Level 1: Summon Demonlings -- SprMarofS-EndRdx/+Resist/+Regen(A), SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(3), SvrRgh-Dmg/EndRdx(3), SvrRgh-PetResDam(5), SvrRgh-Acc/EndRdx(5), SvrRgh-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7)
Level 1: Transfusion -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/Rchg(7), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(9), NmnCnv-Heal(9), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(11)
Level 2: Siphon Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 4: Repel -- FrcFdb-Rechg%(A), SuddAcc--KB/+KD(11)
Level 6: Enchant Demon -- EndRdx-I(A)
Level 8: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(31), LucoftheG-Def(31), LucoftheG-Rchg+(33), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(33)
Level 10: Siphon Speed -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(13), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(15), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(15)
Level 14: Kick -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(21), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(21), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)
Level 16: Weave -- LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(A), LucoftheG-EndRdx/Rchg(25), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx/Rchg(27), LucoftheG-Def(27), LucoftheG-Rchg+(29), Rct-ResDam%(29)
Level 18: Summon Demons -- SprMarofS-Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Dmg/EndRdx(36), EdcoftheM-PetDef(36), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(37), EdcoftheM-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(37), EdcoftheM-Dmg(37)
Level 20: Hell on Earth -- SprMarofS-Acc/Dmg(A), SprMarofS-Acc/EndRdx(25), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(33), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(34), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(34), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(34)
Level 22: Tactics -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(23), ToHit-I(50)
Level 24: Speed Boost -- BlsoftheZ-ResKB(A)
Level 26: Summon Demon Prince -- SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx(40), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SprCmmoft-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), SprCmmoft-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(42), SprCmmoft-Rchg/PetAoEDef(43)
Level 28: Crack Whip -- Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(A), Rgn-Knock%(36), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(43), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(46)
Level 30: Lash -- SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(A), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(39), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(39), SprBlsCol-Rchg/HoldProc(50)
Level 32: Abyssal Empowerment -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 35: Transference -- PrfShf-EndMod/Acc/Rchg(A)
Level 38: Fulcrum Shift -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 41: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Def(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(42), Ksm-ToHit+(42)
Level 44: Dark Embrace -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(45), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(45), UnbGrd-Max HP%(45), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(46), GldArm-3defTpProc(46)
Level 47: Flurry -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(48), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(48), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(17), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(17), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(19)
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Supremacy 
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-EndMod(A), PrfShf-End%(19)
Level 50: Agility Core Paragon 
------------

| Copy & Paste this data into Mids' Hero Designer to view the build |
|MxDz;1643;793;1586;HEX;|
|78DA65945B4F534110C7F7B4A7D402B557DA024568915B914201F1D144516300031|
|6505F240D1CE0C4DEEC254A3446E325266A0C88310A5E3E819FC107AFDFC1277D50|
|1F54104CD4C4D4999DA96DD293F6FF3B3B3BB333BB3B3963E7876B9F1FB9B25F28F|
|683F158363B3316CBE6B44C424FCE998FC572F94C2C6E14F098E11F28CDCD44F389|
|442A191ED64079A027177C651E07F2F3F3E1113DA9E5F4D9ACE3687251CB68C95CB|
|8F8621B4FA5E2E1512D36A765B28B7ADA2AC787F585C51C2C545B9C4DC3A05A0EA2|
|694D9BF31F4AEBB3E1F23A52F938D7BCE4831ADBE1FFD02EF8A9398DAF332831945|
|9940B2817512EA15C46B98A720DE506CA4D149338A50A115185E1247313AC1DAA50|
|7F327F10ABB688B61050C1BC05554C2832A62A4ADC31C99C22564F13ED210CC1A08|
|250BA01118B70804D1EBA2828C6EB06F2FF4835ACD9B13039274C01F687CB31535E|
|93D94EEBEE72325D4C37B1A58E39629474422E0BE7B7707E05D6ABA11CC69A71405|
|015B513C49DC79951A2017CADEC6B655F37FBBAD9D7C3BE2AF8DAB84E1BD7E9E33A|
|1BB8CE06AED3CF75FAB7A8CEC7B06F87CC631D429EC51BCAA0E45172284B28E7506|
|EA1DC46B9837217651965156545DEAE63924EB4758AF9856E71F70738F126E0271E|
|7F263E812817EDD4E49AA618DF09649568D936489FC0067393B94574C1CEEB68E78|
|6BA35B0B92CC2B34E8CF4D3A9BBE126BC7CB3DEF774EB4F2167BDB455CD63D10B28|
|3ACA1994384A0A2521B754FF920EABE315F335F30DB1EB2D31F4CE28CB5E87A8464|
|AA9360E50CAD67D0639171AA471682FB16788F808629A38A669998EA17D85798FB9|
|4A8CDC273E839866DE5A33379907B61B645B70D5206D5EB0B57133B615FDE0E83AF|
|9E83AB939BAB839BAFE0A79552F603BDDDC58DDDBB4C73D3F99BF98BF893D5E45C6|
|F4F41B2503B07E981B38CC0DDCCB0DDCCB0DDCCB0D1C04DF3ECAA3F4717D11A65F2|
|D7E740A46C1EBD8791D3BAFE3E47542255FF8C123FA2A2C910ACB408565B0C2325A|
|61192B590AE32A7F9FF06323672DF6FF9F9AC2D76A9855CA67BF975B02747EDF2AB|
|C364A164559A19B743EA06EF9E301D05CE11F0ED6FCD3|

Yeah,  I think you win. 😀    I spent quite a while and came up with a complete mess of a build.      I appreciate your help on this.     My hat is off to you.

Edited by SmalltalkJava