XP for base building

Guardia

I love base building! However, it is mutually exclusive with leveling up. That makes me sad.

It would be nice to have a minor amount of XP be awarded for base building, perhaps with the ability to turn it on or off as you choose.

Thoughts?

Are we allowed to use /jranger now? ☺️

Not necessary or needed as far as I'm concerned.  I love base building too.  It's a nice break from playing on occasion when I feel like it.  The reward is seeing my creation completed and others enjoying it and that is worth all the XP in the world to me.

• Like 1

XP is there to measure your ability to handle challenges in real time with very few exceptions - complete a mission, defeat a mob, click a glowie...these are the things that earn XP...

There are rewards for just "doing stuff" in the game, like Badges...I would love to see some base building badges in the game...that would be fun...

• Like 1

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

• 3 weeks later