I can't choose a Lore pet and it's driving me nuts. Please help.

Extor Prime

Banished invuln has a rain it uses, it's a debuff with minor damage, but it's pretty big and seems to be able to gather up quite a mob when solo.  Now there was another thread that had a link to all the powers/effects.  I was wrong about the -resist though, all the -resists on banished are only from the boss, who dies on +4x8 almost immediately, the debuff from the invuln pet is only -6% damage, not something I care much about.  It does have regen, recovery, recharge buff though, the recharge may be more useful than +dam depending if your build can use it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tmuk9Jf-NxhSE2P1RB6wRtn-qUDvwqpV_10B9QAAinE/edit#gid=0

Looking over those I can see why longbow is so well regarded, the boss has a -500% regen for 30s with a 10s cooldown so it could stack up to -1500% regen, and the support has fast single target and area heals which could help keep the boss alive.  Not really all that useful for farming, but great if you're fighting AVs.

The Knives support has 2 +30% damage, but both are up only aobut 1/3rd the time, and it gives recovery & regen too, not a bad choice, but I wasn't really feeling it and she looks like a dirty bird.

Edited by Justisaur
  • Thanks 2

So from the looks of it, Banished Pantheon seems to be the best for radial due to the support pet being able to attack (even if minor).

How about the core side?  If standing single opponent like an AV, Longbow due to -regen?  And for multiple enemies... I dunno, haha

36 minutes ago, Justisaur said:

Banished core has the most damage according to that sheet I linked, it also has loads of -resist which will make your damage considerably more if it stays alive. 

BP have a -resistance-to-all-damage attack, but they also have several -res to cold and negative energy especially if you go core and have both pets doing that.  So if you do cold or negative damage, you should definitely give BP a look because now you are looking at stacking -resist.  My Cold/Ice defender loves his ugly monsters.