Market Watch web reports

Firi

Any chance there could be a API or just Homecoming hosted Market price watch and history trend with a webpanel? It would be nice to no price history and volume for stuff.

Ingame has the annoying display bug and tends to not refresh sometimes.

As a side note, depending on how this topic goes, I think a long term look at the game economy and planning for it is very important to the longevity of this new community.

We've just had a long conversation about the game economy...I would hazard that 90% of people think it's going well...The thread's locked because it started to spiral down, but it's an "interesting" if not confusing read:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/7247-prevent-artificial-inflation-please/

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

6 hours ago, justicebeliever said:

We've just had a long conversation about the game economy...I would hazard that 90% of people think it's going well...The thread's locked because it started to spiral down, but it's an "interesting" if not confusing read:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/7247-prevent-artificial-inflation-please/

while that does touch on a few topics I am interested in... It does mention some sort of public market tracker
without derailing this, ya, its a weird read.

I personally think the economy in this game is great. There are actually a few things Id put forward (outside of this topic) that could add some longevity to this game.

1 hour ago, Veelectric Boogaloo said:

Don't put them to a vote. Firi has enough alts to stuff any ballot box.

lol I dont have any interest on voting on this. I understand this takes dev time and would be very niche usage, but for players trying to break into market pvp, me and other armchair ebil market players this would be great. 

my vote would be on more ingame stuff over this, but worst that can happen is someone says no right?

Edited by Firi