mouse cursor doesnt show in game

I couldn't find anything specifically for CoX so I just googled 'mouse cursor missing in game'.  One of the hits said to turn off mouse trails.  While I was in the mousse settings I saw that had the option to show the pointer location when I hit CTRL too so I disabled them both, loaded up CoX and BAM, there was the cursor.

Hope this helps someone else!

I couldn't find anything specifically for CoX so I just googled 'mouse cursor missing in game'.  One of the hits said to turn off mouse trails.  While I was in the mousse settings I saw that had the option to show the pointer location when I hit CTRL too so I disabled them both, loaded up CoX and BAM, there was the cursor.

Hope this helps someone else!

I had a windows update last night and today my mouse cursor was missing only in CoX; turning off mouse trails fixed it for me, thanks!

You could always try putting -compatiblecursors 1 into the launcher parameters!

To do so open up Tequila, click "Options" then in the "Launch parameters" field, type in "-compatiblecursors 1" without the quotations.

If it worked you'll end up with an old ugly looking cursor, but that's better than nothing!

I'm experimenting with program called yolomouse because the game's cursor is tough for me to keep track of especially in large groups. It overrides the game's pointer with one tbat has adjustable size and colors. Maybe try that?

• 2 weeks later