Incarnate Lore Pet Issues

GM Miss

• Retired Lead Game Master

Hey there, while I was making my Lore Pet Guide List - I found a few things that made me go - okay hold on a minute!

1. Banished Pantheon Radial Superior Ally

The Defiler Support pet notes in its description that it does not have any offensive abilities. In reality - it has Enervating Storm - and is still immune to damage.

Image 1: Description shows it should have no offensive abilities - however its doing an ability called Enervating Storm.
Lo7N1nv.png?1

Image 2: Enervating Storm Information

BPq993C.png

2. Tempest Elemental Misname

In the Incarnate ability info it shows the name of the two pets as "Diviner and Storm Elemental" When in reality they are actually named Tempest Elemental and Storm Elemental. It is a most likely mix up from a nearby Incarnate set "Seer" which also features a 'Diviner' (So do the Talons of Vengeance). 

Image: Shows the two pets and their incorrect labeled information.

O70MIsA.png

3. Antimatter Ray Text Issue

I did some research and for starters its labeled as a ST ability, when really its this weird cone/beam. Its difficult to test the dps, but it does do an incredible amount and the targets seem limitless as long as they are in between you and the death beam.

Image: Anti Matter Ray Info

NPku8SX.png?1

4. Field Projector Tool tip

The numbers for the Shield Projector are off from the detailed info and the tool tip. I am adding two extra images from Willpower and Super Reflexes to show similar abilities. They seem to round down on most defensive numbers but even still - these are 1 and some off.

Image 1: Field Projector Misinformation 

xF8FTn5.png

Image 2: Super Reflexes for Comparison

k3ts2eQ.png

Image 3: Willpower for Comparison

vYIuhZC.png

5. Twilight's Grasp Tool tip Error

It says it does two ticks of 238.81, when it only does 1

Image: Twilight's Grasp Detailed information

1I7UATy.png

6. Knives of Vengeance Radial Superior Ally: Guardianship

Guardianship shows the Adrenaline Boost icon, and gives the Adrenaline Boost tooltip display when it actually exchanges the +Rech for +DMG

Image: Detailed info + Tool tip + Combat Attributes 

r113hIR.png

7. Knives of Vengeance Radial Superior Ally: Rallying Cry

The Dmg & To-hit are both mislabeled in between the Detailed info and the Tooltip display.

Image: Detailed info + Tool tip + Combat Attributes 

lR6DZzr.png

Edited by CR Miss
  • Like 1

Contact me on Discord (Miss#1337) for a faster response!

Want more information on lore pets?

Want to get involved in our weekly discussions on discord or the forums?

Just gonna reply to a couple of these:

4. Field Projector Tool tip

This is because you're viewing it as a Controller, who likely have a lower modifier for ally defense buffs than the Lore Pets do (looks like the support pets might share theirs with Defenders). Divide the value you see by 0.75 and you'll see the actual value (or just change the AT to Defender).

5. Twilight's Grasp Tool tip Error

This is a very old bug, but it's because of the way the power works. Twilight Grasp summons a pet for 1 second at the caster's feet to cause the heal, which in 1 second would have time to fire twice, except that the heal is delayed to accomodate the animation, which makes sure it only happens once. It's difficult to make the power info box understand that, though.

7. Knives of Vengeance Radial Superior Ally: Rallying Cry

Like Field Projector, this is because you're viewing it as a Controller. If the support Lore Pets do share their mods with Defenders, then the tool tip and detailed info would match up if you switched the AT to Defender.

Buff Trick Arrows! | Buff Poison! | Powerset Suggestions: Circus Performers Telepathy | Old Powerset Suggestions:  Probability Distortion | Magnetism | Hyper-Intellect

Some day, the prophecy will be fulfilled; Trick Arrows will be buffed and I will finally be allowed to diehttps://twitter.com/trickshootah

The Strange Relationship between Damage Buffs and Damage Resistance OR "Why doesn't Power Boost work on Cold Shields!?"