Invention Salvage + Recipes: PC -> Account Inventory

Guest ProvRI

Guest ProvRI

As a quality of life thing, I’ve always wished that recipes and invention salvage (and even Influence if I’m being all wish-y) could be tucked into an inventory that was accessible account wide, instead of it being PC specific.

Alt-itis is just so virulent and potentially debilitating, this might help mitigate some of the more severe symptoms.

“In the arms of the angels...”

You can store salvage and IOs in your base.... If all your alts are in same SG.. voila. It is what I used to do on live.

And you don't even need anyone to invite your alts to your own personal SG.. just use:

/altinvite theirname

As a quality of life thing, I’ve always wished that recipes and invention salvage (and even Influence if I’m being all wish-y) could be tucked into an inventory that was accessible account wide, instead of it being PC specific.

Alt-itis is just so virulent and potentially debilitating, this might help mitigate some of the more severe symptoms.

“In the arms of the angels...”

Also keep in mind that you can email yourself, and attach Salvage to those emails.  Oddly enough, I've been able to email myself Reward Merits to another server with this method.

Are you a Wolf, a Sheep, or a Hound?

They called me crazy? They called me insane? THEY CALLED ME LOONEY!! and boy, were they right.

Guest ProvRI

Yeah. I remember mailing mats and IOs back and forth, and the to-and-fro trips to the personal Vault.

I'd just kind of like to avoid all the extra virtual paper and legwork, and get right to it as it were. If the outcome is going to be the same, I'm all for a more frictionless user experience if possible.