Zone events and their badges

Nericus

Going by memory and a quick check of paragonwiki,  we have

1. Zombie Event:  when it is not Halloween the vent is still triggered, Per the Wiki it is apparently when halloween costume salvage is redeemed or when the Katie TF is completed or the Virgil Tarikoss SF.  4 badges to get from it,

2. Nemesis Invasion: part of an anniversary event and later triggered on occassion. Badge obtained when Nemesis himself arrived and was defeated.

NO apparent way to trigger this

3. Rikti Invasion: triggered when LGTF is completed,  target zone is random.   Badge for Rikti that beam into battle (100), badge for 25 bombs and badge for 10 Heavy Suits.  I have been in a few of these and do not yet see a badge tracker for the Heavies, bugged?

So, any way to trigger the Nemesis attack? Or can we have the Nemesis event active soon? 🙂

• Like 1

In order to get credit towards defeat badges (any of them), you or your team (if you're not solo) must contribute a sufficient amount of the damage to each enemy in order for it to be added to your total.  If you were solo during the invasion, that would explain why you have no progress on Heavies -- your damage contribution may have been significantly dwarfed by that of a team fighting alongside you.  For this reason you should always try to make sure you're teaming up with people for these events.

Yeah when I first battled them I was locked in Ouroborus TF mode, heard the alert and came into the battle but was nearly done with the mission arc and didn't want to abort/restart it.

Ran an LGTF earlier today and rounded up an invasion league to spawn all 10 heavies and then some 🙂