Boomtown Reconstruction

I see that there is a reconstruction project underway in Boomtown currently. Unless I'm mistaken, this was something that was only part of an instanced mission prior to the game's cancellation. Was this part of what was added by the SCORE team (putting the instanced assets into regular play) or am I just misremembering?

Boomtown reconstruction was active on live servers. I can’t recall which issue it was launched, but close to when game was shutdown.  I think about the same time the trailer for City of Hero was released for Asian market. One of the Korean epic AT is appeared in Boomtown about this time.

Boomtown reconstruction was active on live servers. I can’t recall which issue it was launched, but close to when game was shutdown.  I think about the same time the trailer for City of Hero was released for Asian market. One of the Korean epic AT is appeared in Boomtown about this time.

I think you are confusing Boomtown with Faultline.  Faultline got updated and had the Korean Sig Heroes in it.