Buff Pets

LoveHope

Hi, this is my first post on the forum so don't flame me too hard :classic_blink: 

I've had this issue for awhile, the buff pets we get like the light and dark fairy's, they are so useless

the minute you bring one out even a low level enemy can insta-kill it.  Can you please make my cute pet

less squishy.   Or even invulnerable  unkillable ?   

Thanks for your time

btw, love the community in this game, so happy to be back

39 minutes ago, LoveHope said:

Hi, this is my first post on the forum so don't flame me too hard :classic_blink: 

I've had this issue for awhile, the buff pets we get like the light and dark fairy's, they are so useless

the minute you bring one out even a low level enemy can insta-kill it.  Can you please make my cute pet

less squishy.   Or even invulnerable  unkillable ?   

Thanks for your time

btw, love the community in this game, so happy to be back

Welcome to the forums!  I feel like those buff pets are supposed to be squishy, to make up for the buff they provide being free and not taking up any sort of power pick or such...

10 hours ago, biostem said:

Welcome to the forums!  I feel like those buff pets are supposed to be squishy, to make up for the buff they provide being free and not taking up any sort of power pick or such...

You mean the buff that's utterly trivial, goes away if you do any sort of vertical movement, and has a stupidly-long cooldown for what it ultimately doesn't do?  THAT buff?

In their present state, those little buff pets are a waste of a click - there's nothing to make up for.  1% defense and 0.1 end/sec on a 1hp aggro magnet is worthless.

12 hours ago, Black Zot said:

You mean the buff that's utterly trivial, goes away if you do any sort of vertical movement, and has a stupidly-long cooldown for what it ultimately doesn't do?  THAT buff?

In their present state, those little buff pets are a waste of a click - there's nothing to make up for.  1% defense and 0.1 end/sec on a 1hp aggro magnet is worthless.

Yep!