Moderator actions, update the user you have mod'ed.

When you mod a thread please update the user to say that you have done so. 

Either an edit or a delete, I think it's common courtesy and politeness to say something.

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

Horse already bolted. Giving me an infraction point for calling you on your inability to update a user on your actions is strange, but never mind, whatever gets you through your day.

The point of this thread is to ask to update your policy. Send the reason for a edit/delete when doing it, not when called out for not doing it. 

Is common courtesy dead?

Edited by Lunchmoney

I used to play under the handle @Purple Clown, back on Live. Now I play under @Lunchmoney

I'm in the UK and play on Reunion.

In literally every forum on the internet that has any level of effective moderation at all, the NUMBER ONE RULE is and always has been, "do not publicly discuss moderation actions."  And trust me, I've had waaaaaaaay more experience than I should have with being on the bad side of forum moderators in my twenty-plus years online.  So when I say "always" about this sort of thing, you really should take it as gospel truth.

You should have made your suggestion in a private message, not here in the open.

And at this point, you should just drop it, or you'll only be eating yet more Warnings.  Or maybe worse, if you keep at it long enough.

Edited by PaxArcana
  • Like 1

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism