Late Night Pacific RP/SG?

_Kai_

Right, so...I'm bored. I play 9pm to Midnight Pacific time. Occasionally people will respond when I offer to start RP, sometimes people will come with if I start an RP team that isn't level 50, but it's once or twice out of four or five times.

Does anyone else play then that RPs? Are any SGs active? I've kind of given up finding themes that fit for characters I want to play, I'll muddle through making characters fit a theme to get a little more interaction, the reason this game was so fun was always other people...

I’m in the same boat. Perhaps create a SG based on time zone? Advertise as late night and you’ll get mostly PST and even some Oceanic people. 

I did once on WoW and we were mildly successful and the RP was pretty good. I just don’t have the energy to lead one again. 

Mind you, at first it takes some time to gather people and all the right temperaments. But once you get a core group (enough for a TF so like eight) the role play really flows. 

I'm around in that time frame a lot, and am an RPer, though sometimes I'm feeling too asocial to go people.

As a rule I don't do the SG thing unless it's a good fit for a given character, but feel free to add me as a global friend and poke me if you're wanting to start a team, I have chars ranging from 2 to 50+ with a wide array of personalities and goals.

Always happy to answer questions in game, typically hanging around Help.
Global is @Zolgar, and tends to be tagged in Help.

• 1 month later