Shield Defense animation override

I imagine it's an ugly hack to keep the shield from redrawing when other animations play, but would it be possible to make /emotes work on Shield Defense characters? It's not that big of a deal, however it really is a bit of a hassle to be required to use Walk, losing all of your toggles, just to be able to emote.

And even then it sometimes gets you stuck in a slow motion run instead and you need to untoggle and retoggle Walk before it finally works.

I wonder if they could just kind of plop the shield on your back while you're carrying out the emote animation, though I suppose just keeping it on your arm, even if it clips with some prop from the emote, wouldn't be terrible, either...

On 8/19/2019 at 3:22 PM, biostem said:

I wonder if they could just kind of plop the shield on your back while you're carrying out the emote animation, though I suppose just keeping it on your arm, even if it clips with some prop from the emote, wouldn't be terrible, either...

It would be great if there was an option to put a shield on your back, even better if it would toggle on/off depending on whether a shield power was active. Not holding my breath though, at least not until we can get Tsoo katanas as a back option...

• Like 1