Electric Blast and End Drain

Sinfinite

3 hours ago, MrAtomic said:

I'd say it was comparable to the 4 rad defs, but giving more end drain would make it MORE powerful than that,  Can the four defenders completely shutdown an AV and then kill it, I've never tried it?  Re; x-blasters nuking every spawn, can they shut down the AV? 

But my point is, they're very effective, when combined. As effective as rad defenders in shutting down opponents. That's not underpowered. 

I can see your point but that is more of a planning and consideration issue I think rather than a reason to not modify the set (imho). Maybe replace end drain with a small chance to shock the target (where enough chained would give you chance to stun minions/LT's), or make them more susceptible to other forms of energy or control (chance to build synergy with other players here - my Elec blast character and your fire or mind control character could combine to do great things).

Not an easy fix, but it seems a shame to just leave it at "meh". /2cents

4 hours ago, MrAtomic said:

I'd say it was comparable to the 4 rad defs, but giving more end drain would make it MORE powerful than that,  Can the four defenders completely shutdown an AV and then kill it, I've never tried it?  Re; x-blasters nuking every spawn, can they shut down the AV? 

But my point is, they're very effective, when combined. As effective as rad defenders in shutting down opponents. That's not underpowered. 

But only working when combined means it does nothing most of the time, on most teams. End drain is too binary. And I also get not wanting to "fight statues". Hence my suggestion to add a recharge boost or some other perk when you receive end back from draining an opponent. 

Just plugging this here as it goes into detail on what I'd like to see on elec blast. 

I mained an elec^3 blaster for years on live. I could 2-shot most endurance on most mobs in a team, but even then that should not have been my primary role and I couldn't do that until very late in the game. Elec as-is seems to have been balanced for both PvP and NPCvP as vs players these attacks can wreck humans as we wanna use our endurance fast (both in PvP or vs say, 5 clockwork zapping you). But vs NPCs the effects are not immediate unless you have very potent powers as found in elec control.