PVP Schedule

Did you have any suggestions as far as days and times?  I wouldn't want you to not be there. Or you could always use the discord and post an @everyone message in the general PvP zone channels at anytime you want to PvP and see if people show up, that's always an option.

UzQ8Eke.png

Can someone set up a pvp schedule so there actually some action in zones?  There's the whole section now and talk and BS but like, no one actually pvp's.

Just give it a bit.

Most of us are still outfitting our builds and leveling up.

I bet that by the end of this week/this weekend, you'll start seeing a bit more action; but as long as the arena is down, I'd be shocked if you see much happening anywhere other than in RV.

There were around 14-18 people running around on both sides in sirens the other day.  Last night there was a 6 v 6 there.  Most of the people were not level 50 and had no IO's.

Safe to say it is still really early for a majority of the population.

Also the arena just plain doesn't work now and some people prefer arena over zone PvP.

For most people, they have been out of this game at the very least 6-7 years.  For some much longer.  Give it a few weeks or maybe even a month before getting worked up.