Mule dps or Rez powers

Shoulung

So I’m still new to the whole set bonus system, but I’m about to hit 50 and wanted to get some slotting advice. My goal is to make my dwarf the tankiest little killer he can be. Dwarf only requires 35 slots to max out though, and since I can’t use any attacks from human and squid while in dwarf, that gives me a whole lot of muling  options for set bonuses. So in order to cap my resistances and positional defense, am I better off muling the human form shield and fighting toggles, or damage powers? Also, would dwarf attacks benefit much from procs, or am I better off just running full sets in there for set bonuses? Thanks for the help!

Are you talking about PB or WS? If you want the tankiest dwarf you can get, just make sure to get enough recharge to pop down to human and use Light Form or Eclipse. That will combine with Dwarf to cap your resistance generally. In terms of slots, best bet is to use a feature of Mids hero designer under Window > Set Bonus Finder and find what gives you the best numbers for what you want. If it's just for muling, I don't think it probably matters what power you pick to do so, just whatever is most efficient with the IOs. The Winter IOs give a lot of defense in particular.

For procs, are you familiar with the proc per minute stuff? It's a change that hadn't quite made it to live when the game shut down, but basically procs have an increased chance of firing based on the recharge time of the power and it's activation time. Slotting recharge into a power will lower its proc's ability to fire, but global recharge (like from Hasten) will not. Also, AoE's complicate matters by reducing chances based on radius. Take a look at your dwarf powers in Mids with procs in them and with regular damage IOs in them and compare the difference.