Anyway to create a bind to change the scale of all windows?

biostem

So I alternate between playing on a desktop and playing on a laptop.  The laptop has a smaller screen, so I was wondering if there is some way to create a bind that would allow me to reduce the window scale of all windows which I can use to easily switch between larger windows for my desktop or smaller ones for my laptop.  I know there is the window_scale command, but it seems to require a specific argument for each separate one.  Is there an "all" command for this, or will I have to use the slider form the settings menu instead?  Thank you!

In game...under options you can scale all the windows uniformly (last tab on options I think) then save them:

/wdwsavefile desktop

For your desktop

/wdwsavefile laptop

For your laptop

In your bindfile or with /bind in the game

<key> "wdwloadfile desktop"

<key> "wdwloadfile laptop"

It might be easier than individually setting them.

• Thanks 1

I play on a lap top (while at work... ::shhhhh:: ) and my desk top at home. All I did was set my windows the way I want on the laptop and /wdwsave and then set them the way I want on the pc and did /wdwsave. Then I just type /wdwload on whichever system I am using at the time. I didn't need to name them because they're saved on the system you're using at the time and will load from that system. The last setting used is the one that is saved on the game server, but that's overwritten when you type /wdwload. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, EmmySky said:

Yeah I dont know why I was thinking have both files on both computers....it was my senior moment lol

Sometimes, in life, one must make things more complicated in order to umm... to... to...  I forget where I was going with this.

• Haha 1