Salvage Storage

brian9824

You can buy salvage racks and put them in your bases.  Each rack is a separate vault.  SG permissions decide who can take and add salvage to them; I think these can be set separately on each rack.  There is, or was, a limit total of how many racks you can put in a base.  Each rack can hold 100 pieces of salvage; used to be 30.  The limits are generous enough that I added dedicated racks for stuff like Halloween salvage. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

You can buy salvage racks and put them in your bases.  Each rack is a separate vault.  SG permissions decide who can take and add salvage to them; I think these can be set separately on each rack.  There is, or was, a limit total of how many racks you can put in a base.  Each rack can hold 100 pieces of salvage; used to be 30.  The limits are generous enough that I added dedicated racks for stuff like Halloween salvage.

It's been a long time since I looked into that, you can't make an individual base can you?

The Prestige system is off; you are under no obligations to run in SG mode to farm for prestige, nor to pay rent on bases now.  You can build on any map including the largest, and add any feature to your base for free.  You may also add your own alts to the SG with the /altinvite command, which is very handy. 

QVÆ TAM FERA IMMANISQVE NATVRA

TB ~ Amazon Army: AMAZON-963 | TB ~ Crowned Heads: CH-10012 | EX ~ The Holy Office: HOLY-1610 | EV ~ Firemullet Groupies: FM-5401 | IN ~ Sparta: SPARTA-3759 | RE ~ S.P.Q.R. - SPQR-5010

Spread My Legions - #207 | Lawyers of Ghastly Horror - #581 | Jerk Hackers! - #16299 | Ecloga Prima - #25362 | Deth Kick Champions! - #25818 | Heaven and Hell - #26231 | The Legion of Super Skulls - #27660 | Cathedral of Mild Discomfort - #38872 | The Birch Conspiracy! - #39291

There is a cap of 18 Storage items in a base.  Salvage racks count against this 18 limit as do Enhancement Tables and the Inspiration "Rack".

Depending on how quickly you swap over to using IOs you'll fill up your salvage racks pretty quickly.  With 2 characters I got into their 20s I had already filled 2 racks worth even after making some IOs on them.