Characters you've love to make but can't work out how

DR_Mechano

With so many influences out there, I'm curious what characters have people tried to emulate but just can't seem to make work in the character creator (as good as it is).

My own personal current nemesis is Artraxa, Praetors voice (was going to go TW/Bio brute)...just can't seem to make it work.

Here's an image of her and as you can see, that helm is the big sticking point, that wide sweep just feels like it ain't possible in CoX sadly. Was willing to forgo the four arms thing for obvious reasons as that's completely not possible but I can't make it quite wok generally.

41vJ036lh5L._AC_SY400_.jpg

Edited by DR_Mechano

A speedster with appropriately fast melee attacks that don't use a weapon. Other than Flurry, Shadow Maul, and Sands of Mu, everything is just too slow and clunky.

A powered armor set that has powers and animations similar to a Malta Herc or Zeus, or a MM Bots Assault Bot. Missile barrage, energy cannons, miniguns.

Edited by VanguardXL

2 hours ago, VanguardXL said:

A speedster with appropriately fast melee attacks that don't use a weapon. Other than Flurry, Shadow Maul, and Sands of Mu, everything is just too slow and clunky.

A powered armor set that has powers and animations similar to a Malta Herc or Zeus, or a MM Bots Assault Bot. Missile barrage, energy cannons, miniguns.

Heck I'd just kill for the IDF Commander costume backpack piece with all the missile launchers. Sure it may not function but there are concepts I'd like to use with it.

I want to play something like this:

Imagine if you had a typical D&D group, (fighter, mage, thief, cleric, ranger), and you could hop between any of the characters.  Individually, you'd be weaker than a regular character, but working as  a team you could accomplish a lot more, only it'd just be you controlling all the characters...

Basically, I'd love to be able to make a mastermind-type character, only you get to completely customize all your minions, choose their powers, and hop between which you directly controlled at any given time...