Buttons on Login Screen not responsive

Bphillips03

When I get to the Login screen of the game I am able to type in my account name and password. Whenever i mouse over the "Login", "Logout" and "Settings" buttons they get slightly bigger. However, when i try to click on any of those buttons, they do not respond. It's almost as if the game is not compatible with my mouse or my mouse is not compatible with the game

I'm trying to recall if this has happened in the past to anyone with Paragon Chat.  I vaguely remember something about Macs having an issue.  What operating system are y'all on and what are you using to get into Coh, Tequila or Island Rum?  Graphics card details might also come in handy.

Thank you for responding Korbian. I am on Linux Mint 19 beta with Wine 4.7, running Penguin Rocks as the launcher. My GPU drivers are fully up to date as well. The game launches fine graphically with the launcher and it appears to be fully patched. It's the buttons don't respond when clicking on the screen. Any guidance would be appreciated in any direction.

For Wine users, make sure you have the "dinput8" winetricks installed. You won't be able to use the mouse without Direct Input support.

"We're out of options, I'll have to use the jetpack," I said, strapping on the jetpack and ignoring the many non-jetpack options still left.

Having trouble deciding your next alt? Just need a cool name? Try out City Suggests

Looking for powers data? Try the Powers API

I'm having this same issue currently, windows 7. Updated all drivers, typed in username and password, click login and no response.

Try alt tabbing away from the game and coming back. I have rarely had this happen to me and the issue was just that the window didn't actually have focus. In fact alt-tabbing just once fixed it - real clue is the window is up and the sound is not playing. If you alt tab and sound starts you just restored focus. Probably something like the task bar wedged explorer invisibly on top or something like that.

Note I've had this happen in other games too -- it's just a thing that can sometimes happen in Win 7.

See me on Excelsior as Eridanus - Whisperkill - Kid Physics - Ranger Wilde - The Hometown Scrapper - Firewatch - and more!