Experienced player looking for a late night diversion

doolindalton

Hi everyone! I'm @Doolin Dalton and I've been playing COX with one SG since 2008. I'm still in this SG, that is rather large and active on Another server. The problem is that even though the SG/Coalition has over 100 members, there are pretty much none who play late night. I tend to currently play from 10pm to 3am eastern standard time. I'm looking for a part time SG for the late night. If I find an SG, I'll level a farmer on my home server and then transfer him here to begin building toons. 

I love great costumes and concepts, light RP is ok, and love building power builds that can solo or team well. 

If any latenighters have a decent sized group of like minded night owls, let me know and Id love to check you out and build a second home on Excelsior.

Excelsior has some really good Aussie players. Would probably fit your schedule very well. Be sure to /chanjoin Excelsior 🙂

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Feel free to join us on the discord as well. Lots of night owls running around there.

https://discord.gg/8FmTPyc

It was really late the other night, I'm surprised I thought to put the global in channel in there lol. See I missed the discord though.

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.