Badge site?

Ridgid

I was just about to ask this, but you beat me to it.  So far, this message board is all there is.

If I wasn't website illiterate, I'd throw one together with screenshots, but perhaps it's easier to just try and get paragonwiki updated.

I think it'd be best for everyone if we all started to use Paragon Wiki for this kind of thing. That way, it's not reliant on just one server.

Also, there are badges in a few echoes that are not marked on either paragonwiki or vidiot maps, and I believe the list for new badges in i25 was extensive.

Put into practice that which cannot be thought

Badges: Victory: 1345 Homecoming: 1596
Discord: Blue Jay#2187

❤️

Bluejays are fierce!

I think it'd be best for everyone if we all started to use Paragon Wiki for this kind of thing. That way, it's not reliant on just one server.

Also, there are badges in a few echoes that are not marked on either paragonwiki or vidiot maps, and I believe the list for new badges in i25 was extensive.

All the more reason to update the Wiki for them! And in regards to the new items added by individual servers, it wouldn't hurt to make a new Talk page for them, since those are free of pretty much any moderation restrictions.

I'm out.