Crashing to desktop

Guardian

Really?

No one has this issue?
Game is going alone just fine, when.. the screen freezes for a brief second. Then the game crashes to the desktop.

It is repeating, but random as to when it does this.

I have discord, updated drivers, antivirus software, and three other programs running. 

I have an I7 processor, 16 gig ram, 

GTX 1080

I run the tequila 64 version.

I have no idea why this is crashing to desktop.

Any ideas?

How high are you pushing your graphics settings?  That's really the only thing I can think of that has caused CTD in my experience.  Which, to be fair, is more limited than some folks.

I was getting that ages back on an old rig because my power supply was going out, and the GPU wouldn't get enough power to maintain, I guess.  Worth a shot, as no one else seems to have any ideas. 😉

try using a  video drive remover and then reinstall the newest video driver see if the issue still there. if it still crashing it may be a run time file is damaged or out of date. with the new patch i had on my windows 10 pc install the 64 bit run time library.

• 5 months later
  • Game Master

Please, in the future, make a new thread instead of searching old posts and posting replies.  (Not all random crashes are related to each other after all.)  I responded here for you:

Edited by GM_Tahquitz