Villain Supergroup?

PuckMulligan

I'm in a supergroup on the hero side but I'm more of a villain player typically. However, I'm finding the villains rather barren and I'd love to find an active group that I could team with regularly. I'm 29, EST but on all sorts of hours, have a mic but prefer to stay off mic a lot of the time (unless we're doing some big TF or something). hmu!

•  

Can't recall the name of the sg, but @sister corruption was recruiting for a villain side focused VG in the hive just last night. You can catch Sister Corruption lately on Blonde Bombshell, or maybe Sir Gawain 2.0. 

I know he/she does a lot of MSRs, leads them as well from time to time - so suggest you broadcast your interest in a villain group during an MSR. 

• 1 month later
  • 3 weeks later
On 8/30/2019 at 6:38 PM, Apparition said:

FWIW, supergroups are now alignment neutral.  It doesn't matter if you're hero, vigilante, rogue, or villain, you can all be in the same supergroup.

Didn't realize that. So that's why the announcement of "Server" open super groups base. I'd read the post and wonder why their wasn't one for red and blue. Back in my day up hill both ways... 

• Like 1