Notes on /Nature.

SmalltalkJava

I finally have my Beast/Nature to 50.   No incarnates yet.  I've been playing around with the Character Planner a bit, but haven't really decided on a direction, beside getting lots of recharge I'm still just using a hodge-podge build.  I have to say that I am greatly intrigued by the multi-layered mitigation abilities that Nature is providing.  + Resists, + Absorb, + spores(basicly +health regen), toggled enemy -hit, -regen, -damage(all), then you have the hold aura, that so far i'm pretty impressed with.  Combine all of this with MM bodyguard.  🙂

But let me get back on track...  I did do a little testing around with Power Boost and Wild Bastion.  I'll be testing out a few other things as I think of them.  So if you have some easy interaction test ideas that I can do with my current build. then let me know. I have all of the /Nature abilities, but didn't take a single one of the Beast direct attacks,  In hindsight I should have just for some testing purposes.

Given my current crap build...

HP:  803.2 (actually 803.17 but the character bar rounds it to .2

HP with Wild Bastion:  803.2 + 396.5(absorb) = 1199.7

HP with Power Boost + Wild Bastion:   803.2 + 528.2 (absorb) = 1331.4. 

HP with Power Boost + Wild Bastion + Bloom stacks:  803.2 + 528.2 (absorb) = 1331.4. 

Note:  the character bar showed that my absorb stayed at 1331.4 for the entire duration of the absorb.  So it didn't go down to the normal value when PB ended.

Power Boost does work nicely with WB's Absorb.   Blooms did not have any effect on just plain Wild Bastion absorb value, or the PB + Absorb. 😞

Power Boost + Lifegiving Spores also works, but just for a few ticks.  So not a big gain with it.

In this excerpt, I had a stack or two of bloom so spores starts at 45.66,  i cancel spores,  then cast PB and spores again.  By that time Blooms has mostly dropped.   So you get a clean few ticks of PB'd spores.

Spores output log:

Spoiler

Lifegiving Spores: You cause Eco System to recover a small amount of endurance.
Lifegiving Spores: You heal Eco System with your Lifegiving Spores for 45.66 points.
Lifegiving Spores: You heal Eco System with your Lifegiving Spores for 45.66 points.

(PB CAST HERE and fresh cast of spores)
Lifegiving Spores: Your Lifegiving Spores heals all who stand within them.
Lifegiving Spores: HIT Eco System! Your Lifegiving Spores power is autohit.
Lifegiving Spores: You heal Eco System with your Lifegiving Spores for 63.23 points.
Lifegiving Spores: You heal Eco System with your Lifegiving Spores for 62.16 points.
Lifegiving Spores: You heal Eco System with your Lifegiving Spores for 62.16 points.

(PB has dropped)
Lifegiving Spores: You heal Eco System with your Lifegiving Spores for 43.91 points.
Lifegiving Spores: You heal Eco System with your Lifegiving Spores for 43.91 points.

2 hours ago, SmalltalkJava said:

I have all of the /Nature abilities, but didn't take a single one of the Beast direct attacks,  In hindsight I should have just for some testing purposes.

Yeah, there might be a way to leverage those personal attacks way beyond what the Conventional Wisdom™ is assuming ... :classic_wink:

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

7 minutes ago, Redlynne said:

Yeah, there might be a way to leverage those personal attacks way beyond what the Conventional Wisdom™ is assuming ... :classic_wink:

Yeah,  /nature cruises in groups.  Leveling up it never even occurred to me.