Color of my name/badge title

Generator

Hey, my search-fu stinks tonight so I figured I'd ask for help.

How do you change the color of your character's display name and badge title?  I can change the color of the "general title" (for lack of a better term), but then its color doesn't match my name and badge title.

Thanks,

Generator

Just now, Generator said:

How do you change the color of your character's display name and badge title?  I can change the color of the "general title" (for lack of a better term), but then its color doesn't match my name and badge title.

Thanks,

Generator

There are only 4 options for Display Name - Helper, Help Me, Roleplaying and None (each has it's own hard coded color)...all 4 can be set by the H command...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

16 minutes ago, Generator said:

Thanks,

Generator

The 2 are tied together I believe (that setting defines your Name and Badge Title) - Yellow (Helper), Roleplaying (Purple), Blue (None), Can't remember what Help Me is...and then if you are on a team, it's green...

I don't think they can be further customized, just the "Title" can be...but hey, I am often wrong...

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

I think there is a setting in the Menu under options, seems it might have been same place where you can customize your text color. Can't log in from work or I would check on it for you, but I think it's somewhere in that menu.

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

You might also see what you can do at a trainer, there is a set your badge title there, Sadly I always set my title from the badge menu, so I have no idea what is there, but worth a look.

Edited by Marine X

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X