Incarnate Hybrid Toggles

Living_Hellfire

I really wish they wouldn't turn off automatically and that they would stay running like other toggles. Can someone please convince me that having them expire and cooldown instead of persisting when activated (until you are defeated or turn them off manually, ofc) is actually better? I've been wracking my brain because it's not like you can use it below level 45 anyway, so I'm finding myself wondering why that decision was made and why. Can anyone help me out with a little insight?

-The Legendary Living Hellfire

"The newest person in the room is always the most important person in the room"

"Better" in what sense?

Obviously the powers would be stronger if they were always on, but they're strong enough that they really don't need any buffs. The partial uptime is an intentional limiting factor, and that limiting factor is why they can have such strong effects without just breaking the game in half.

There is an 'always on' portion of them, Musculature gets a 10% damage buff at very rare or 7.5% damage buff at rare. Treat them more like build up/aim, if you have them on all the time, they're either be like Rage with its currently terrible crashes (-large end crash. -def AND -damage) or give much lower bonuses.