Changing Character Name Colors

Vayek

I was talking with a friend the other day, and we were thinking it would be nice to be able to set whatever color we want to our own character names. Instead of the current color change options in the help window (help me, helper, and role player). 

Would anyone else like to change the color of their display name? Maybe to match the color theme of their character?

... being able to do that would remove all possibility of using color-coding to actually mean something.

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism

16 minutes ago, PaxArcana said:

... being able to do that would remove all possibility of using color-coding to actually mean something.

It physically pains me to the point of aspirin, but I agree 100% with Pax...

Also, it doesn't bother me at all to agree with Pax, he's a good egg!

"The opposite of a fact is falsehood, but the opposite of one profound truth may very well be another profound truth." - Niels Bohr

Global Handle: @JusticeBeliever ... Home servers on Live: Guardian ... Playing on: Everlasting

1 minute ago, justicebeliever said:

It physically pains me to the point of aspirin, but I agree 100% with Pax...

Oh crap, I forgot to turn that PBAoE aura off, didn't I?  Oops, here's a green insp ... 😄 😄

• Haha 1

Global Handle: @PaxArcana ... Home servers on Live: Freedom Virtue ... Home Server on HC: Torchbearer

Archetype: Casual Gamer ... Powersets:  Forum Melee / Neckbeard ... Kryptonite:  Altoholism