Slotting

Xandyr

Hi all

I've decided I want a Zombie MM (mainly because I never really had one). I thought about pairing it with /Radiation for debuffs, but decided to go /Dark for heals, soft control(fear and hold), debuffs, and for Dark Servant.

My main question is how do you all slot the Lich and Dark Servant?  I was thinking about putting 1 or 2 -To Hit Debuffs in each to help with survivability. 

I have experience with MMs (lvl 50 Thugs/Cold which is a fun set, had a lvl 50 Demon/Time and a lvl 50 Thugs/Storm back on Live). I've only played Dark on a Corruptor (and slotted the Servant with Heal/Accurate Heal IO sets). I've been stockpiling influence in order to fund this character ( a Mortician/Undertaker type them and the zombies are named after dead presidents).

Thanks for any advice on the build,slotting,ideas,etc etc.

Slotting meant to be used with T4 Musculature Core/Radial or T4 Intuition Radial.

Lich: 

Superior Mark of Supremacy - Dam
Superior Command of the Mastermind - Dam/End
Endoplasm Exposure - Acc/Mez
Superior Mark of Supremacy - Acc/End
Cloud Sense proc
Superior Command of the Mastermind - Rech/+AoE Defense Aura

Dark Servant: Full set of Cloud Sense IOs, mainly for the set bonuses and majority of its powers have -tohit debuff.

1 hour ago, StrikerFox said:

Slotting meant to be used with T4 Musculature Core/Radial or T4 Intuition Radial.

Lich: 

Superior Mark of Supremacy - Dam
Superior Command of the Mastermind - Dam/End
Endoplasm Exposure - Acc/Mez
Superior Mark of Supremacy - Acc/End
Cloud Sense proc
Superior Command of the Mastermind - Rech/+AoE Defense Aura

Dark Servant: Full set of Cloud Sense IOs, mainly for the set bonuses and majority of its powers have -tohit debuff.

I was planning on putting that Superior Command of the Mastermind-Recharge/ + AoE Defense Aura into Soul Extraction (along with all the other + Pet Resistance and + Pet Defense IOs. Those alone will add like 35% Resistance and 10% Defense to pets).

What IO bonuses do you shoot for? On my Masterminds I always go for Recovery, Accuracy, Recharge,Defense.

Thanks

On 9/7/2019 at 2:41 PM, Xandyr said:

Hi all

I've decided I want a Zombie MM (mainly because I never really had one). I thought about pairing it with /Radiation for debuffs, but decided to go /Dark for heals, soft control(fear and hold), debuffs, and for Dark Servant.

My main question is how do you all slot the Lich and Dark Servant?  I was thinking about putting 1 or 2 -To Hit Debuffs in each to help with survivability. 

I have experience with MMs (lvl 50 Thugs/Cold which is a fun set, had a lvl 50 Demon/Time and a lvl 50 Thugs/Storm back on Live). I've only played Dark on a Corruptor (and slotted the Servant with Heal/Accurate Heal IO sets). I've been stockpiling influence in order to fund this character ( a Mortician/Undertaker type them and the zombies are named after dead presidents).

Thanks for any advice on the build,slotting,ideas,etc etc.

Sounds like a combination of my two necro MMS; the voodoo has the dead presidents and the other is the mortician. I think I focused on -to hit wherever I could on the /dark pet just to help with defense. My zombies were both Roosevelt’s, Washington, Lincoln, Reagan and Obama if I remember correctly.