TW/BIO General PVE build (Feedback)

Arbor1

Looking for a bit of feedback on my build, I have made some compromises to add utility, such as not taking combat jumping in favor of superspeed. the other thing i cant decide on is what to do with the slot shadow meld is currently in, i am also considering teleport friend for TF/mish ghosting. Shadow meld seems very useful but this combo already kinda lends itself to having lots of things to do, and reducing that would be nice. 

Any input is appreciated.  

Hero Plan by Hero Hero Designer 2.23
https://github.com/ImaginaryDevelopment/imaginary-hero-designer

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Terraan: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Primary Power Set: Titan Weapons
Secondary Power Set: Bio Armor
Power Pool: Fighting
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leadership
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crushing Blow -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), OvrFrc-Acc/Dmg/End/Rech(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-Max HP%(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(13), LucoftheG-Def(15), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(15)
Level 6: Follow Through -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Dam%(19)
Level 8: Build Momentum -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 10: Adaptation 
Level 12: Boxing -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(23), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(23), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(25)
Level 14: Tough -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(25), RctArm-EndRdx/Rchg(27), RctArm-ResDam(27), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(29)
Level 16: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- RctArm-ResDam/EndRdx(A), RctArm-ResDam/Rchg(34), RctArm-EndRdx/Rchg(34), RctArm-ResDam(34)
Level 22: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 24: Ablative Carapace -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(36), Pnc-Heal(37)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), FrcFdb-Rechg%(39)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(40), Prv-Heal/Rchg(42)
Level 30: Defensive Sweep -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), Obl-Dmg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(45)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(46), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(46), Prv-Heal/Rchg(48)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Rchg(50), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 47: Shadow Meld -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Critical Hit 
Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)
Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Rest -- Empty(A)
Level 4: Ninja Run 
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(33)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 10: Defensive Adaptation 
Level 10: Efficient Adaptation 
Level 10: Offensive Adaptation 
Level 1: Momentum 
Level 0: Freedom Phalanx Reserve 
Level 0: Portal Jockey 
Level 0: Task Force Commander 
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion 
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon 
------------

Hey, we spoke in game earlier so I came over to check out your build.  All in all, it seems pretty solid.  Yeah, it's not soft-capped but it's close enough and one swing of defensive sweep puts you over the softcap to smash, but more importantly, melee.  And Bio as a set is all about layering.  You've got defense, resist, absorb, regen, and heal.  I probably would have built it a little different if I had done it from scratch, but that's just idiosyncrasies.   I did, however move some things around.

I switched the Overwhelming Force quad in Crushing Blow to the Mako's Quad.   Same exact enhancement values but it should be cheaper.  If you already have the OF, slot away.

Next I moved the slot with Steadfast Protection +defense from Tough to Hardened Carapace.  You get the defense benefits at a lower level and you also get more bang for your buck as Steadfast also gives you a little more resistance enhancement as well and is better served with the larger base of HC and the extra Toxic resist.  I also moved the +HP from HC to tough and put in the other 3 pieces in lieu of Reactive Armor.  Evolving Armor was also switched from Reactive to Unbreakable.  At the end, it's a loss of 0.6 S/L defense for a gain of 5.7 melee defense.  You also gain some E/N resistance and endurance discounts.

I took three slots from boxing and added the Reactive Defenses Scaling resist proc to environmental modification, a PvP damage proc to Follow Through, and a Defense/Endurance LoTG in Maneuvers.

I then took the two heal slots from DNA Siphon and put all six Preventive Medicine in Ablative and switched the 5 slots of Panacea to Parasitic.  The switching isn't as important as the six slots in Preventive, which nets you more recharge, another endurance discount, and that absorb proc to jump in when needed.

Finally, I exchange Shadow Meld for CJ since you said you didn't plan to use it much anyway.  That keeps the LoTG recharge and gets you a little more defense.

All in all, the numbers are fairly similar and you could completely ignore my suggestions.  It's your baby.  But here are my suggested revisions:

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Terraan revised: Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Power Pool: Speed
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Soul Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crushing Blow -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(3), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(3), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), Mk'Bit-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(5), AchHee-ResDeb%(7)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-ResDam(9), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(9), GldArm-3defTpProc(11), StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(29)
Level 2: Inexhaustible -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(13)
Level 4: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(13), LucoftheG-Def(15), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(15), Rct-ResDam%(23)
Level 6: Follow Through -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(19), Hct-Dam%(19), GldStr-%Dam(34)
Level 8: Build Momentum -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(21), GssSynFr--Build%(21)
Level 12: Boxing -- CrsImp-Acc/Dmg(A)
Level 14: Tough -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(25), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(27), UnbGrd-Max HP%(27)
Level 16: Weave -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(29), LucoftheG-Def(31)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg(A), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(31), SprBlsCol-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), SprBlsCol-Dmg/EndRdx/Acc/Rchg(33)
Level 20: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam(A), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(25), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(34)
Level 22: Super Speed -- Clr-Stlth(A)
Level 24: Ablative Carapace -- Prv-Heal(A), Prv-Heal/EndRdx(36), Prv-EndRdx/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg(36), Prv-Heal/Rchg/EndRdx(37), Prv-Absorb%(40)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- Arm-Dam%(A), Arm-Dmg(37), Arm-Dmg/EndRdx(37), Arm-Dmg/Rchg(39), Arm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), FrcFdb-Rechg%(39)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprScrStr-Dmg/Rchg(40), SprScrStr-Rchg/+Crit(40)
Level 30: Defensive Sweep -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), Obl-Dmg(42), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(42)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg(A), SprCrtStr-Rchg/+50% Crit(34), SprCrtStr-Dmg/Rchg(43), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(43), SprCrtStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(43), SprCrtStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(A), SprScrStr-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), SprScrStr-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- Pnc-Heal/EndRedux(A), Pnc-EndRdx/Rchg(42), Pnc-Heal/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal/EndRedux/Rchg(46), Pnc-Heal(48)
Level 41: Moonbeam -- Apc-Dam%(A), Apc-Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), Apc-Acc/Rchg(50), Apc-Dmg/EndRdx(50)
Level 44: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(45)
Level 47: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 49: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(50)
Level 2: Swift -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), Pnc-Heal/+End(33)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Empty(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- PrfShf-End%(A), PrfShf-EndMod(11)
Level 0: Task Force Commander
Level 0: The Atlas Medallion
Level 50: Musculature Core Paragon
------------

I greatly appreciate the look-over! I think i will run with your revision with only a slight edit: I currently have Build momentum bound to Q for easy use, so i was thinking of having Q activate shadow meld as well. They have nearly the same recharge time, and it would simplify the "pre mob run in" routine which i was hoping to do. 

Im pretty excited to get this build deployed, ive been running with level 40 IOs for a while and even then this combo is a powerhouse. Fully set out it should be scary. 

For incarnates i have planned:
Alpha: Musculature Core
Judgement: Mighty radial (massive Knockup for some mitigation, suits char. theme)
Destiny: Ageless or Barrier? Ageless seems nice but i wouldnt really benefit from more recharge, or +end. It's mainly about the debuff resistance which i lack. Barrier just makes you invincible so maybe that is better. 
Lore: No idea really, ive heard the radial knives of vengence are good? 
Interface: Diamagnetic: -tohit for more mitigation/ i already do enough damage. 

The thing with TW/Bio on a scrapper is that for PVE you really don't need purples or even catalysts to be effective.  While I like both the builds above, if you -JUST- want a leveling build for PVE content, this one is Melee DEF capped and almost capped S/L Resists as well.  I've been using it for leveling, will likely respect into the second build posted above post 50, but for the climb up, buy Attuned and try this?

Hero Plan by Mids' Hero Designer 1.962
http://www.cohplanner.com/

Level 50 Magic Scrapper
Power Pool: Leaping
Ancillary Pool: Body Mastery

Hero Profile:
Level 1: Crushing Blow -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(15), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(15), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(50)
Level 1: Hardened Carapace -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(5), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(7), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(9)
Level 2: Titan Sweep -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(9), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(11), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(46), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(46), Obl-%Dam(46)
Level 4: Inexhaustible -- Prv-Absorb%(A), Prv-Heal(5)
Level 6: Follow Through -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(7), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(11), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(48), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48)
Level 8: Environmental Modification -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 12: Combat Jumping -- Ksm-ToHit+(A), LucoftheG-Rchg+(13), ShlWal-ResDam/Re TP(13)
Level 14: Super Jump -- Jump-I(A)
Level 16: Build Momentum -- RctRtc-ToHit(A), RctRtc-ToHit/Rchg(17), RechRdx-I(17)
Level 18: Rend Armor -- KntCmb-Acc/Dmg(A), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx(19), KntCmb-Dmg/Rchg(19), KntCmb-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(40), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(45), CrsImp-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45)
Level 20: Ablative Carapace -- DctWnd-Rchg(A), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(21), DctWnd-EndRdx/Rchg(21), DctWnd-Heal/Rchg(25), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(43)
Level 22: Evolving Armor -- UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(A), UnbGrd-ResDam(23), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(23), UnbGrd-Rchg/ResDam(25)
Level 24: Boxing -- Empty(A)
Level 26: Whirling Smash -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(27), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(27), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(50), Obl-%Dam(50)
Level 28: DNA Siphon -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(29), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(29), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(37), Obl-%Dam(40)
Level 30: Tough -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), GldArm-3defTpProc(31), UnbGrd-Max HP%(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx(31), UnbGrd-ResDam/EndRdx/Rchg(42), UnbGrd-ResDam(43)
Level 32: Arc of Destruction -- Obl-Dmg(A), Obl-Acc/Rchg(33), Obl-Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(33), Obl-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(34), Obl-%Dam(34)
Level 35: Genetic Contamination -- Mlt-Acc/EndRdx(A), Mlt-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(36), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx(36), Mlt-Acc/Dmg(36), Mlt-Dmg/Rchg(39), Mlt-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(45)
Level 38: Parasitic Aura -- TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(A), TchoftheN-Heal/HP/Regen/Rchg(39), TchoftheN-Acc/EndRdx/Heal/HP/Regen(39)
Level 41: Weave -- Rct-ResDam%(A), LucoftheG-Def(42), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(42), LucoftheG-Rchg+(43)
Level 44: Conserve Power -- RechRdx-I(A)
Level 47: Physical Perfection -- Pnc-Heal/+End(A)
Level 49: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A)
Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)
Level 2: Health -- NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(A)
Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)
Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(3), EndMod-I(3)
Level 50: Cardiac Core Paragon 
------------