Do Epic Powers Auto Crit From Hide?

Couthless

The title pretty much covers my question.

I know it is fairly standard practice to slot Stalker's Guile in Assassin's Strike, followed by a hard hitting power to auto-crit with. However, if Moonbeam benefits from the auto-crit, then I think I'd be better suited putting it elsewhere in the chain for the extra proc chance.

My proposed chain (Street Justice) is: Shin Breaker -> Crushing Uppercut -> Shin Breaker -> Assassin's Strike -> Moonbeam;

however if I move the Stalker's Guile to Crushing Uppercut and change my attack chain to: Shin Breaker -> Crushing Uppercut -> Shin Breaker -> Moonbeam -> Assassin's Strike;

then I should get quite a bit more DPS by potentially having Crushing Uppercut, Moonbeam, and Assassin's Strike all crit. Even in the lower recharge attack, Stalker's Guile's high PPM rate still means a 65.2% chance to proc (a ‭42.5104‬% chance for it to proc twice in the attack chain, and a ‭87.8896‬% chance for it to proc once in the attack chain).

In my experience, if you shoot a 'slow moonbeam' the minute you kill your last enemy in one group, by the time it goes off you are back in hide... and it crits 100% of the time. Pretty decent way to move from one group to the next, imo. Especially if you have a teleport attack that lets you get in the next group's face as the moonbeam impacts.

I don't think it gives you any focus, though.

Edited by Frostweaver