Aegis proc bug

Stylops

The Aegis +psi/mez res IO, while intended to be a continuous effect, isn't even working as a 120/toggle proc.  Slotted in a toggle, it lasts while the toggle is on, but slotted in a click power (at least Rune of Protection from the sorcery pool), it lasts a piddly 8 seconds.

Edited by Stylops
typoes making it harder to read

8 hours ago, Redlynne said:

Where on Praetoria did you get the idea that it worked that way?

The phrasing on the IO.  It states that when it's slotted, it gives +psi/mez res.  Other IOs that just say 'when slotted, gives X' are constant effects and those with a temporary effect say they give an effect for X seconds when the slotted power is activated, which it does not say.  Unbounded Leap, Numina's Convalescence, Freebird, Kismet all list durations.  Unbreakable Guard, Reactive Defense, Sovereign Right, Commanding presence, WInter's Gift and Blessing of the Zephyr all lack a duration and do apply as long as the IO is slotted (though the pet ones obviously don't really do anything if you don't have a pet)

Every IO that has a duration (or as long as the toggle is on) lists a duration of 120 seconds.

Edited by Stylops
Additional info.

• 2 years later

Sorry for necro-posting. Slotted in a click, I get continuous 5% Psi resist (without using the power) but not the 20% mezz resist. Should be both or neither, and the text should be fixed to correctly describe it. 

Uunderdog - Rad/Rad Scrapper | Uundertaker - Rad/Dark Corruptor | Uun - MA/Inv Scrapper | Uunison - Grav/Storm Controller | Uuncola - Ice/Temp Blaster | Uundergrowth - Plant/Martial Dominator | Uunstable - SR/Staff Tank

Uunreal - Fire/Time Corruptor | Uunrest - Dark/TA Blaster | Uunseen - Ill/Poison Controller | Uuncool - Cold/Beam Defender | Uunderground - Earth/Earth Dominator | Uunknown - Mind/Psi Dominator | Uunplugged - Stone/Elec Brute

Uunfair - Archery/TA Corruptor | Uunsung - DP/Ninja Blaster | Uunflammable - Fire/Nature Controller | Uunflappable - WM/WP Brute | Uundead - Dark/Dark Tank | Uunfit - Water/Martial Blaster  | Uunwrapped - Dark/Dark Dominator

Uunchill - Ice/Kinetics Corruptor | Uunpleasant - En/En Stalker | Uunbrella - Rad/Rad Sentinel | Uunsafari - Beasts/Traps MM | Uungnome - Nature/Seismic Defender | Uunsavory - Poson/Sonic Defender | Uunicycle - BS/Shield Scrapper

Uuntouchable - Ill/Time Controller | Uunferno - Fire/Fire Tank | Uunthinkable - Psi/SR Scrapper | Uuncivil - Thugs/Elec MM | Uunnatural - Ice/Savage Dominator | Uunshockable - Elec/Bio Sentinel | Uunfathomable - Elec/Dark Controller

• 1 month later

The text description should be cleaned up because I just got through about 45 minutes of testing on the Test server after I saw what I thought was a bug both with this and the Impervious Skin Resistance/Regeneration IO.

Girls of Nukem High - Excelsior - Tempus Fabulous, Flattery, Jennifer Chilly, Betty Beatdown, Two Gun Trixie

Babes of War - Excelsior - Di Di Guns, Runeslinger, Munitions Mistress, Tideway, Hard Melody, Blue Aria

Several alts and of course my original from live on Freedom, OG High Beam (someone else has her non OG name)