looking for feed back on my crabmind

i curently have a lvl 50 crab and while im happy with it im cant but wonder if it could be better so here is what i think might be a better build

Villain Plan by Mids' Villain Designer 1.962

http://www.cohplanner.com/

Click this DataLink to open the build!

Operative King: Level 50 Natural Arachnos Soldier

Primary Power Set: Crab Spider Soldier

Secondary Power Set: Crab Spider Training

Power Pool: Leaping

Power Pool: Leadership

Power Pool: Speed

Ancillary Pool: Mace Mastery

Villain Profile:

Level 1: Channelgun -- Thn-Acc/Dmg(A), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx(5), Thn-Dmg/Rchg(5), Thn-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(7), Thn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(7), Thn-Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(9)

Level 1: Crab Spider Armor Upgrade -- GldArm-3defTpProc(A)

Level 2: Combat Training: Defensive -- DefBuff-I(A), DefBuff-I(9), LucoftheG-Rchg+(11)

Level 4: Longfang -- Dcm-Acc/Dmg(A), Dcm-Dmg/EndRdx(13), Dcm-Dmg/Rchg(15), Dcm-Acc/EndRdx/Rchg(15), Dcm-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(17)

Level 6: Combat Jumping -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), Ksm-ToHit+(34), WntGif-ResSlow(46)

Level 8: Suppression -- Rgn-Dmg(A), Rgn-Dmg/Rchg(19), Rgn-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(21), Rgn-Dmg/EndRdx(21), Rgn-Acc/Rchg(23)

Level 10: Tactical Training: Maneuvers -- LucoftheG-Rchg+(A), DefBuff-I(11), RechRdx-I(43)

Level 12: Venom Grenade -- DmnofArc-Acc/Dmg(A), DmnofArc-Dmg/Rchg(13), DmnofArc-Rchg/-DmgFear(17), DmnofArc-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(19), DmnofArc-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx/Rchg(23)

Level 14: Super Jump -- BlsoftheZ-Travel/EndRdx(A), BlsoftheZ-Travel(25)

Level 16: Tactical Training: Assault -- EndRdx(A)

Level 18: Frag Grenade -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(29), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(31), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(33), PstBls-Dam%(33)

Level 20: Tactical Training: Leadership -- ToHit-I(A), EndRdx-I(36)

Level 22: Mental Training -- Run-I(A)

Level 24: Fortification -- StdPrt-ResDam/Def+(A), ResDam-I(25), EndRdx-I(34)

Level 26: Maneuvers -- EndRdx-I(A), DefBuff-I(27), LucoftheG-Def/EndRdx(27)

Level 28: Serum -- NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx(A), NmnCnv-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(29), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx(31), DctWnd-Heal/EndRdx/Rchg(33)

Level 30: Hasten -- RechRdx-I(A), RechRdx-I(31)

Level 32: Omega Maneuver -- PstBls-Acc/Dmg(A), PstBls-Dmg/EndRdx(34), PstBls-Dmg/Rchg(37), PstBls-Acc/Dmg/EndRdx(40), PstBls-Dam%(42), RechRdx-I(42)

Level 35: Summon Spiderlings -- SlbAll-Acc/Rchg(A), SlbAll-Dmg(36), RechRdx-I(36), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(37), CaltoArm-+Def(Pets)(37), EdcoftheM-PetDef(42)

Level 38: Call Reinforcements -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(39), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(39), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(39), SlbAll-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(40), SvrRgh-PetResDam(40)

Level 41: Web Envelope -- GrvAnc-Immob(A), GrvAnc-Immob/Rchg(43), GrvAnc-Immob/EndRdx(43), GrvAnc-Hold%(46), GrvAnc-Acc/Immob/Rchg(50)

Level 44: Shatter Armor -- Hct-Dmg(A), Hct-Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(45), Hct-Dmg/EndRdx(45), Hct-Dam%(46)

Level 47: Summon Blaster -- ExpRnf-Acc/Rchg(A), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg(48), ExpRnf-Dmg/EndRdx(48), ExpRnf-Acc/Dmg/Rchg(48), ExpRnf-+Res(Pets)(50), ExpRnf-EndRdx/Dmg/Rchg(50)

Level 49: Tactics -- EndRdx-I(A)

Level 1: Brawl -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Dash -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Slide -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Quick -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Rush -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Prestige Power Surge -- Empty(A)

Level 1: Conditioning

Level 1: Sprint -- Empty(A)

Level 2: Rest -- RechRdx(A)

Level 4: Ninja Run

Level 2: Swift -- Run-I(A)

Level 2: Health -- Mrc-Rcvry+(A), NmnCnv-Regen/Rcvry+(3)

Level 2: Hurdle -- Jump-I(A)

Level 2: Stamina -- EndMod-I(A), EndMod-I(3)

Level 50: Musculature Total Core Revamp

------------

------------

You can put Chance for -Res Debuff Procs in practically all your crab attacks.

I highly recommend this. It turns you from an AoE Tanky Pet Mind to an AoE Face Melting Tanky Pet Mind.

The -Res Debuffs stack with the -Def debuffs inherent in your attacks, which even while solo will make life easier for you and your pets. In a team, especially if you aim your grenades and suppression well, it allows you to debuff entire spawns as part of your attack chain.

I'm also a fan of the KB > KD proc in Frag Grenade, but that may just be me. KB soft controlling is a useful skill and can be fun.

Kind Regards,

@UprightMan

Does each Achilles proc individually or does it go into a global cool down across all that are slotted?

https://paragonwiki.com/wiki/Invention_Origin_Enhancements#Procs

Everything I have read and know tells me that each power should have a chance to activate the -RES, regardless if it just applied via another power. Based on my subjective experience I notice a lot of -RES debuffs on my Soldier - more than I would expect out of just one power triggering it and the rest going into cooldown.

Kind Regards,

@UprightMan

Every power can proc a proc individually, though I believe multiple instances of the achilles proc from the same person may refresh the duration rather than stacking the -res.  I don't remember it clearly, and I do know that you at least used to be able to briefly see the Numina and Miracle buffing procs "double up" if you are tracking recovery/regen and zone fast enough ingame, but I just seem to remember that Achilles Heel may be a special case in this regard and not stack extra -res because of how popular it got.

@Flux Vector

Formerly from Virtue

The Achilles' Heel proc IO will cause the $Target to cast the -Resist debuff effect on themself (involuntarily).  The debuff does not stack with itself from the same caster, and since the $Target casts it on themself, multiple procs will not stack even if coming from different attackers/powers.  That's because the debuff effect is cast by the $Target onto themself.  The trigger for casting that effect can be any number of powers slotted with the proc, but only 1 proc can be active at any given time.

So slotting the proc into multiple powers will improve the "uptime" of the proc on your $Target, but you won't be able to stack multiple debuffs of the proc onto a $Target.

Hope that makes things clear enough for you.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.

• 4 weeks later

If I slot Achille's Heel in Arctic Breath, will the proc stack with Arctic Breath's -Resist debuff?

It should, they are from different power sources.  One is a foe-self-casting proc, as Redlynne mentions, and the other is from your Arctic Breath. 

I would also guess that a different -res proc, such as that from Annihilation, would stack with the Achilles Heel one, any idea Redlynne?

Many are saying Omega maneuver is not worth it. I have it at 39 with 5 slots and it does seem to suck but again I'm 39. What makes you a crab mind? How do I have to slot to get the pets on a better recharge? The big ones are bad ass.