You might have seen me posting from time to time something about "TRTFM". It's just a fun thing I will be doing from time to time. Here are the details and 'rules' I follow.
1) There is no set day, date of time for this. Basically when I have time to kill, and not needed by my SuperGroup or Friends for other things, I will FIRE UP THE BUS, and WARM UP THE DICE!
2) I have a randomizer that has nearly 50 possible outcomes which include almost every Task Force, Strike Force, Trail, and Event Quest. (No ITrials on this list, since the Bus only has 8 seats). It also has "Player's Choice" and "Special" as possible outcomes. On a Player's Choice result, another roll is made to pick a random team member who will get to choose ANY choice from the list.
3) When this event is underway, I will roll the dice for a random outcome. Then will fill any empty seats on the bus before starting the Quest.
4) Once a Quest has been done, it is "Blacked Out" til Sunday at Midnight when the Randomizer resets. If a "Blacked Out" quest is rolled before the reset, a DUPED roll will be announced in team chat, and another roll will be made to pick a random team member who will instantly win 10 Million Influence. As the week progresses the odds of DUPES coming up will increase, so join often, cause you might be the next winner!
5) After each Quest, if time permits, another roll will be made, at which time any in the party can choose to stay on the bus and go for another Event, Leave if they can't or don't want to do the next choice, or ALT to a character that might need that choice instead. Then any empty seats will be filled from those online.
6) We will always try to get any possible badges for every run. If a 'Master Of' badge is possible, only 1 attempt will be made to win it (No Restarts).
7) Any and All missions will be Rushed, Zerged, Ghosted, Stealthed, (Whatever you call it) to speed through the quests as fast as possible. Cause the faster they get done, the more stops the bus can make before the Driver has to pull over to the side of the road and get some sleep.
If you like this idea, keep watching chat channels for shouts out when the bus is running.
If you have already had a chance to ride along with me on one of these Marathons, I welcome you to post a reply with any PROS or CONS you experienced. Let me know what I've done that you enjoyed, or something that happened that you didn't like. This will help me improve this event for future runs, and give other players some idea of what they might encounter if they join in the future.
Thank you everyone, and I'll see you next time the Bus is Fueled up and Ready to Roll!