High DPI - can't see all my email

psp07

Running with Windows 10 on a High DPI laptop monitor.  Using the 64 bit client.  With the latest patch, with automatic scaling, my UI is scaled to around 200% (and it looks great at that scale).  I have to reduce it to 100% scaling to be able to see all of my email (which makes it almost illegible). At 200% I can only scroll through maybe the first half of it.

Edit: with latest patch I can see all the email again.  Thanks!

Edited by psp07
  • Thanks 1

I'm actually having the same problem with nearly all scroll bars in the game.

1. Friends List.  We have about 11 people on a channel that a group of us use, and the scroll bar does not appear as I make the window smaller (in the Y direction obviously) until there are about 8 names in the list showing.  And then I can only scroll with the scroll bar about 1/2 of a name, so 8.5 names show.

2. Guild list.  In our super group we have 40 to 50 people, and right now only about 2/3rds of them show on the list.  I can't scroll all the way down to see any members who are lower than level 15 (and I know there's more than a few).

I have a laptop with a 17" screen and 1920 x 1080 resolution, which is kinda high pixel density I guess (it's a fairly small screen for so many pixels.)  I saw you're doing something with Windows mode and I'd like to mention that I've set my desktop fonts to be 1.25 x normal size, just because the pixel sizes are so small on my screen.

Otherwise this is a great feature, the rest of the windows and game looks great.

I have the same issue on my 2K screen.  i found out that you can scale each unattached window seperately.  for me, i had the issue with my email and supergroup window.  I have to do /window_scale email .79 in order to see everything in there.  I found this on another site.  Just have to remember to detach the window or it will re-scale itself.   Also make sure to save your settings in the windows settings file on the last tab

Click here

i also found out that when placing/moving enhancements the scaling the windows past 100% causes the point where can drop the enhancment in the bar is shifted to the lower right hand corner of the slot

• 2 weeks later