Thanks a bunch

Florian1

So I read Shinobu's guide and followed it to play the market.  It worked.  Really good(well?).  Now I can't seem to stop.  I am marketing on 7 toons almost full time and another 3 or 4 that I check every once in awhile.  I have enough inf and enhancements stored to make pretty much any build I want, but I can't step away from it.   I think I enjoy playing the market as much if not more then playing the game!  So thanks a bunch!!!  As if this game didn't have a strong enough hold on me already!!!!  Is there some sort of marketer's anonymous meetings I could go to?  you know what, I don't have time.   I have to go check sales. 

In all seriousness, thank you Shinobu.  You definitely helped me enjoy the game more then before.  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Yomo Kimyata said:

I *think* I would play CoH without the market, but I know I would play the market without CoH.

I have thought this so many times. I have bounced around a few other MMO, landing for a good time on SWToR, and never found a market that made as much sense and was o much fun to dive into.