COV Launcher

ILIWAPCT

It all got combined at some point.  If you want to play redside just choose villain, or if you want the tutorial, choose Breakout or make evil choices in Galaxy City.  You can also visit Null the Gull (in Pocket D redside on the truck) to switch alignments at any time.

Thanks for the replies. I had to drop the subscription a few years because of real life and a week after I came back everything was over. Looking back at the releases I see that I missed the PermaDom Nerf which I had multiple alts for.

My 2019 alt ran Breakout...actually all my alts did. That's what I loved about COV everything tied together from the Launcher to Breakout to Task Force. Every component supplied a narrative. Anyway  after creating a villain yesterday I hoped that the launcher would default to COV but alas COH again.

What do I modify to add the -cov parameter? Currently I just click Tequila.

What Korbian said. If what you want is launch the client with a different UI skin than the Hero one, you can run it with the parameter -cov to get the City of Villains skin or -uiskin 2 to get the Praetorian skin.

As asked above, how Do these types of tags work now?

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)

• 2 weeks later

In Tequila, click Options, put the text in the "Launch Parameters" text box at the very top and click OK.

Heh, I just found the option (having lost track of the thread) and went looking for parameter options only to find the thread again. :p

OG Server: Pinnacle  <||>  Current Primary Server: Torchbearer  ||  Also found on the others if desired  <||> Generally Inactive

Installing CoX:  Windows  ||  MacOS  ||  MacOS for M1  <||>  Migrating Data from an Older Installation

Clubs: Mid's Hero Designer  ||  PC Builders  ||  HC Wiki  ||  Jerk Hackers

Old Forums  <||>  Titan Network  <||>  Heroica! (by @Shenanigunner)