dominion of arachnos proc

Iron Alex

Works great in Venom Grenade.  It definitely works, its just that its only a CHANCE to Terrorize and its a low mag effect so it doesn't work on Bosses.  

I open with VG with the superior proc and there's always a handful of minions cowering and not returning an alpha strike back.  

Edited by Omega-202
typo

On 9/17/2019 at 3:33 PM, Iron Alex said:

i was spamming it on minons in pi lvl50 and i didnt see it go off once.. will test again once im home.

Let us know what happens, because theres alway the chance a recent patch broke something.  

FYI, watch out for certain enemies around PI who are immune to fear.  For example Nemesis Jaeger bots.  They may not be helping your perception of things.

9 minutes ago, Omega-202 said:

Let us know what happens, because theres alway the chance a recent patch broke something.  

FYI, watch out for certain enemies around PI who are immune to fear.  For example Nemesis Jaeger bots.  They may not be helping your perception of things.

yeah i was thinking the nems prob immune.. so i moved to cot, then malta, no luck.. im gonna try in a mission tonight when i get home.. havent been home in a couple of days.. so ill see tonight if it goes off and report back

IRON ASCENSION - ALL HUMAN PB

IRON-WIDOW - WIDOW

IRON BLADE - PSI/NINJA BLASTER

IRON RAIN - WATER/MA BLASTER

I have it in Slash on my Night Widow and feel like every time I use it on 1 target in a group at least 1 other nearby enemy acts terrorized. I assume it was the proc and not body odor or halitosis as she is pretty good about brushing her teeth and enjoys a good cherry blossom scented bubble bath after a day of slaughtering and stabbing.

• Like 1