Mastermind my way to +4/x8?

ParaBruce

I'm feeling the urge to do some boundary pushing. Can masterminds get up to that maximal mission stomping? (I'm not interested in AE farming.) If so, what combos are most likely to get there?

If bots/time is an answer, then I'll have questions about build tuning. 🙂 If not, then I'll welcome builds and build suggestions for better combos.

Edited by ParaBruce

MM's can.  But IMO, *most* need to have the +1 level shift from T3 Alpha Slot.  It makes your T1 pets a lot better.  Luckily that doesn't take too aweful long to get.   I usually get that first thing, then work on the other incarnate stuff.

I can vouch that /Time and /Nature can

I've done it on Mercs/Time,   and Beast/Nature.       Both /Nature and /Time provide extra toughness to you and your pets.  They also have a heal.

Edited by SmalltalkJava

• 2 weeks later

Just to bring some closure, I am very happy at being able to routinely do a lot of stuff at +4/x8 with @Warlawk's bots/time build from his grand collection of /time builds. I've still got some hurdles to cross, but then I also still have some T4s to secure, so that's fine. (In my case, incarnate powers very much help cushion the deficiencies of the player.) Sure, it's not as fast as some other archetypes and power combos we could name, but it works at a pace that suits me and makes me glad. Thanks, @Warlawk. 🙂

• Like 2