Titan Icon 1.71

darkjedi_white

It was the first entry back into the CoH world.  Next came Paragon Chat, which allowed for the created characters to interact with each other, though there was still no NPCs, and still no enemies/combat.  That's what we lived on for quite some time before Homecoming went live in April.

What was no more, is REBORN!

1 hour ago, Abraxus said:

It was the first entry back into the CoH world.  Next came Paragon Chat, which allowed for the created characters to interact with each other, though there was still no NPCs, and still no enemies/combat.  That's what we lived on for quite some time before Homecoming went live in April.

Also prolly worth noting that the costume creator for Titan Icon (at least, I never messed around with the "in-cty" part) can be used while offline, so if you're net's down and you just want to screw with the costume creator, you can use it for that.

4 hours ago, Lazarillo said:

Also prolly worth noting that the costume creator for Titan Icon (at least, I never messed around with the "in-cty" part) can be used while offline, so if you're net's down and you just want to screw with the costume creator, you can use it for that.

How do you use it offline?  Every time I open Tequila it connects and verifies...if it cannot connect it doesnt show any options to choose or any buttons like Play.

When I open Tequila...none of the options are present until it connects and finishes verifying.  If there is a beta download I can then double click an option to start it, but if it hasnt verified then the options just arent there.  Oh well, was hoping to play with costumes while saving some of my hotspot gigs but its all good as long as I have my beloved CoH!

4 hours ago, EmmySky said:

How do you use it offline?  Every time I open Tequila it connects and verifies...if it cannot connect it doesnt show any options to choose or any buttons like Play.

Sorry, y'know it didn't even occur to me, 'cause I used it from back when the servers were closed down before there was a "launcher", but you just launch it directly from the directory CoH is installed in, rather than going "through" Tequila.