Old traditional contacts in find a contact

I don't know if its possible, but it would be nice if the older style contacts could be included in the "find a contact button". With my main I have gone way out of my way to hit as many story arcs as possible, but on my alts I don't want to go to the same lengths, but I would still like to play some of the older story arcs on them as well. However, it can actually be pretty difficult to do that since the only way to get the older contacts is through previous contacts.  So if it is not alot of work, It would be nice if the older contacts popped up on the find a contact button.

I suggested something similar a while ago when I was running quite a few pug's and was bored with radio missions. I have since discovered that at any level you can do a tour of the starting contacts in Atlas city hall to be introduced to a group of contacts appropriate to your level. This is really handy for any character that has burned past the early levels in the AE building or using DfB. This only works the once though - once you have been introduced to contacts and have out-levelled them you will need to talk to them individually to get the next contact.

• Thanks 1