List of missions/story arcs not included in Flashback?

Hero Star

Is there a list of story arcs or ones that give souvenirs that aren't accessible in Flashback? I've got a character that I'm using to go through as many contact missions as possible, but it's starting to feel a bit grueling since I like team/leveling but I dont want to out level my contacts. I just want to know if there are missions that are worth doing this for.

22 minutes ago, Hero Star said:

Is there a list of story arcs or ones that give souvenirs that aren't accessible in Flashback? I've got a character that I'm using to go through as many contact missions as possible, but it's starting to feel a bit grueling since I like team/leveling but I dont want to out level my contacts. I just want to know if there are missions that are worth doing this for.

Efficiency expert Pither does not have his timed missions in ouro.

The kheld and soldier ones I think are only available for those archetypes.

Most (all?) contacts have story arcs.  Story arcs are afaik all available thru Flashback.

However contacts also have one-off missions that are NOT part of their story arcs. Most of these one-off missions are NOT available thru Flashback unless there is a badge involved (such as Maria Jenkins' Nightstar  mission which is NOT part of her Hero's Epic story arc BUT is available thru Flashback because it awards Shrouded Badge which is needed for Portal Jockey) or there is some other needed aspect to the mission (such as it unlocks a TF contact or something like that.)

One mission that I can think of off the top of my head that is NOT available thru Flashback is "Investigate the Lost City of Oranbega" given by either Laura Brunette or Miriam Bloeckle.  This mission is NOT part of their normal story arcs but it is notable because the "real" (as opposed to Vet Power) Sands of Mu is available in it.  (The real Sands of Mu has half the recharge).