Bug in costume editor

jacobpaige

When you scroll over an option that uses fewer colors, the colors not being used will be reverted to default. So, if you were looking at Hair for instance, and scrolled over Skin, then your hair would suddenly be ash colored instead of whatever it was before once you got to either of the options next to Skin. Same goes for all the other slots by the way, not just hair.

Already tried re-validating my files btw.

I'm not saying it's not bug like, but this has always been the case.  If you scroll past the default/top option the colors will revert to almost black/almost white on any costume piece, unless you have the "match colors" option checked.

Re-validating won't  help.  It's just in the design.  Maybe they can change it someday, but I imagine it's low on the priority list.

I'm not saying it's not bug like, but this has always been the case.  If you scroll past the default/top option the colors will revert to almost black/almost white on any costume piece, unless you have the "match colors" option checked.

Re-validating won't  help.  It's just in the design.  Maybe they can change it someday, but I imagine it's low on the priority list.

Really? I don't remember having this problem last week. I don't think I had matching selected most of the time either since my toons' hair color is generally different from their costumes' colors.