Best for Solo?

ceto555

I’ve had a lot of good times with my dark/devices blaster.  Not the greatest DPS but still solid.  The -tohit from dark really syncs well with devices.  The goal here is to hit the range def cap and keeping enemies at bay.

When I solo, I go group to group and set up with a trip mine and hover.  I start my chain with torrent (be sure to slot a proc to convert kB to KD, I recommend the overwhelming force set for the KB protection) and afterwards tenebrous/soul tentacles to keep enemies locked down.  From their, I normally snipe (instant snipe) any leftovers and siphon life for any health recovery.  This mixed with my nuke really just keeps me going from group to group! ❤️

Edited by Tacopotamus

• 2 weeks later
On 10/14/2019 at 8:45 AM, Golden Azrael said:

Your tips on ice hover blasting, noted.  I had a hover ice blaster on live.  Used to to get 3 levels just hunting snipers in Founders.  The new ice aura makes many more things possible.  What proc' in AoEs are you referring to?  (Proc, not something I was into on live.  Now I have 'some' of them in 'some' of my builds.)

Any proc with chance for knockback/down.  I use Ragnorak, but any of them will work the same (if with less chance to fire the proc).

I'm a huge fan of procs and use them for def/resistance, too, since I don't pick up tough, weave, etc. on my main.  I am mulling over a second build for her that is more focused on survivability than damage, but so far I haven't gotten past mulling because I'm trying to get other toons built and that's taking all my infl/merits. heh