Monorail not working?

DR4296

Is there any known issue for the fact that sometimes the monorail system seems to totally stop working on me?   You show up, the car is there with the doors opened.  But there's zero animation.  And you can't pull up a travel menu.   You can occasionally HEAR the sound effect for the door opening and closing, but that's about it.

I have tried flying to another zone and catching the monorail there.  Same thing.  Tried restarting the game.  Still have the issue.

There is about a 5 to 10 second window where the doors are open and nothing is clickable.  Also make sure you are not in the exit train lobby as those never close and are never clickable.  Go in the big center area that is, inexplicably, blocked by a large wall.  

Are you experiencing longer/permanent unclickableness after entering the correct lobby?

I had this problem with the Praetorian subway until I realized that the interior is simply just too symmetrical(!) and I was trying to enter through the exit for the trams.  Just like with Paragon City, the left side is departures and the right side is arrivals, in two separate locations, and you can't depart from the arrivals area.

IifneyR.gif

Verbogeny is one of many pleasurettes afforded a creatific thinkerizer.