Outleveled Badges?

Gravitus

Is it possible to outlevel certain PVP badges and miss them forever? I'm level 50 and I'm wanting to get the badges in bloody bay and warbug, sirens etc.

If there is no recourse i'll be sad. I've madea point to get every badge so far....didn't know there were complete missable badges. 

If I can't get them on my own can I team with someone who has the missions and get them that way perhaps?

With PVP Zones you are automatically Exemplared to the Level of the Zone for the duration of your time there. I don't think there would be a way to outlevel badges there. As a matter of fact there are new exploration badges recently added to Bloody Bay and Siren's Call. As far as Combat badges, they should all still award. Good Hunting.

• Like 1

" When it's too tough for everyone else,

it's just right for me..."

( Unless it's Raining, or Cold, or Really Dirty

or there are Sappers, Man I hate those Guys...)

Marine X

If you're referring to Wanted, Most Wanted and Agent Provocateur, you can earn those from any of the 3 pvp zones that give missions.  So no, you don't outlevel those.

The temp powers though, like the 30 minutes stealth from BB, I think you're out of luck.  There's no badge associated with them however.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hedgefund said:

If you're referring to Wanted, Most Wanted and Agent Provocateur, you can earn those from any of the 3 pvp zones that give missions.  So no, you don't outlevel those.

The temp powers though, like the 30 minutes stealth from BB, I think you're out of luck.  There's no badge associated with them however.

would I be able to aquire said stealth power by teaming with someone who didn't outlevel it?

6 minutes ago, Gravitus said:

would I be able to aquire said stealth power by teaming with someone who didn't outlevel it?

I don't know this empirically, I've never tried it, but I'd bet the farm no.  Those stealth/invis powers are awards from patrols, which don't seem to be "shared" missions (like a door mission).  Interesting question though and if anyone tries it, I'd be interested to know the result.

Edited by Hedgefund