Rage Drop

Tyrannosaur

I note a difficulty in my SS/WP Tank. If in a long combat, when rage drops, I can overcome the loss in power by using 4 of my prestige powers, they operate at full strength just as in the old days.

The problem I am having is the rage crash. It is such that no matter how I tweak it with sets + all the accolades + tier 2 of the incarnates, the blue bar does not really do much more than stay in its present location or climb by such a little bit that when crash occurs again I am in a dangerous position of running out of endurance.

Is this normal? What has changed? I do not recall my rage having such an impact in the past. 

Airman America

Legion of Lost Planet Airmen

I can understand how stacking would result in some undesired manipulation in the game. However the solution you provided makes me very happy and I will look forward to it.

Thank you for the time you spent in reply to me.

Airman America

I agree. No matter what tweeks, accolades, fine tuning, anything I did it just kept the blue bar going down down down until you had to pop inspirations and even that the whole thing just kept going down. I had friends remark about it and at first they thought I had built it wrong or something was off until I shared the build. I think whomever did the adjustment might not have done the calculations right or might have been the guy who did the final nerf (after 7 straight issues of nerfing) on the Regen Scrapper lol.

Airman America

I can’t speak for tank, but I find managing my end is a lot harder on my WP brute than on my Inv tank, even though I hit rage at every opportunity. 

My Brute is sitting at 43 with a frankenslot build right now, though. But I never had so much trouble on my inv tanker. I thought easy end management was a perk of WP.

The Rage crash is costing you 25 endurance every 1-2 minutes. In the meantime, you're recovering probably in the neighborhood of 2-400 endurance. If your blue bar isn't moving up, it means you're spending all of that on toggles and attacks.

So Rage may be the last straw that actually drains you, but most of the issue is your other powers. What you can do is slot your attacks and toggles with more cost reduction, maybe run fewer toggles, and avoid using expensive powers when they're not necessary (like Foot Stomping a single enemy).

• Like 2