What next?

roleki

35 minutes ago, Carnifax said:

Youll be more of a stalker for 24 levels. Fort and its controls are available following a respec at 24.

Very true. The unique shtick of the VEATs is that they each fork into two different sub-ATs at 24 in a mandatory respec that gives you different options for lower levels. Widows can become Night Widows, which are stalkers with some control, or Fortunatas which are controller/dominators with melee options. They all have stealth and strong team buffs (basically Leadership with a huge endurance discount). Until then, they're basically scrappers with a few ranged attacks. Because of the weird respec, they play differently in flashback missions than they did levelling, with more access to control powers. If you can tough it out to level 24 as a support scrapper, you're in for a good time from that point onwards. 

6 hours ago, VV said:

I was just thinking the other day I'd like to do a Scraptroller. I have a level 1 Fortunata already rolled up, so I will have to break her out.

Warning: They're very scrappery until you get the magic L24 respec, when you suddenly gain a load of single-target control powers. I have a tried-and-tested melee/control build that you are welcome to have a look at, but be warned it only works from the L24 respec onwards. 

My fortunata plays like a mind controller with nukes, claws and armour. Single and AoE holds, single and Aoe confuse, a couple of powers from psi assault, claw attacks and enough defence to tank AVs. About the most fun I've had at top level. The support side is from the TT:Leadership buffs (<Defender, >controller) and Mind Link, which is an absurdly powerful defence buff. 

Your first costume slot is your uniform - all of the others work normally. You have to start redside, but that's where your redemption arc begins, so raise yourself up from humble beginnings and fight your way to the side of good if you want to.

Edited by Gulbasaur
  • Like 1
Doctor Fortune  Soulwright Mother Blight Brightwarden Storm Lantern Shadow Self Corona Borealis
Blood Fortunado Dark/Dark Corruptor Rad/Rad Brute Gravity/Time Controller Storm/Water Defender Warshade Dark/Dark Tanker
The Good Missions Guide: A Heroic Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Blueside Guide Easy IO Cheat Sheet 
The Mean Missions Guide: A Villainous Levelling Journey through Story Arcs Redside Guide Fortunatas are the Bestunatas