Some crafting not counting toward badges

Mandrick

I was crafting today and noticed some of the IOs I was crafting did not count toward badges for crafting. When trying to get the Colonel (25 & 30 Accuracy and To Hit Buff) badge the only thing I could craft that seemed to count was lvl 25 To Hit Buffs. I also had a similar problem with Nuclear Powered. I am pretty certain earlier I was not experiencing this issue.

I've been running into the same thing. It LOOKS LIKE you have to craft both levels. For instance, if you have to craft 9 lvl 15 and 20 Acc IOs, you need 4 at lvl 15 and 5 at lvl 20. And so if you go went and crafted a bunch of 20s and forgot (because that was like, last week), you might notice the badge count doesn't move unless you do the lvl 15 ones.

Don't know if that's a bug or intended...

• Like 1

I've been running into the same thing. It LOOKS LIKE you have to craft both levels.

This is the correct answer. For all of the badges that cover two levels you must craft half of them at one level and half of them at the other level (if it's an odd number the last one can be either level. This is working as intended, it's detailed on the wiki but not really clear in game.

Defender Smash!

• 3 months later