Question about radiation melee

molten_dragon

Is there any way, through a macro or keybind, to automatically target enemies that have the contaminated condition from radiation melee applied to them?

I want to be able to target contaminated enemies, so I can get the AoE damage spread as well as getting the healing effect from Radiation Siphon.  But when Irradiated Ground or Atom Smasher apply contaminated, it's often difficult to tell which enemy was hit with it.  After the original message, there's no long-term indication of who's contaminated and who isn't.

And if there is no way to target contaminated enemies, is that something that could be added?  Or at least add some sort of better visual indication of which enemies are currently contaminated?

Contaminated enemies have red shine around them, which cannot be tinted to other color.

To keep this game safe, We have to give it to the world.

Arc ID #13097 - Archvillain Beatdown, try it out!

Arc ID #21066 - Archvillain Beatdown - Past Edition!

Letz now talk about existing Incarnate Lore Pets:

https://forums.homecomingservers.com/topic/50351-incarnate-lore-pets-look-through-fix-and-improve/

2 hours ago, Purrfekshawn said:

Contaminated enemies have red shine around them, which cannot be tinted to other color.

And is easily masked by other aura effects on the mobs, such as Reactive's -resistance, debuff toggles, or any number of other particle effects.

Long story short, there isn't any way to automatically target contaminated enemies, and you already know that the manual way requires paying attention - either to the message as it appears, or to the possibly-hidden marker on the mobs. On my Rad/Elec Brute I usually just focus on the biggest mob, and use Fusion to increase the chance of splash damage... even without turning on either damage aura (I was stealthing a mission and didn't want to waste the animation time for 3 mobs) I've had nearby minions die before the boss does.

11 hours ago, siolfir said:

And is easily masked by other aura effects on the mobs, such as Reactive's -resistance, debuff toggles, or any number of other particle effects.

Long story short, there isn't any way to automatically target contaminated enemies, and you already know that the manual way requires paying attention - either to the message as it appears, or to the possibly-hidden marker on the mobs. On my Rad/Elec Brute I usually just focus on the biggest mob, and use Fusion to increase the chance of splash damage... even without turning on either damage aura (I was stealthing a mission and didn't want to waste the animation time for 3 mobs) I've had nearby minions die before the boss does.

It's definitely masked pretty easily, because I've never even noticed it before.  I do tend to play on a lot of fairly large teams though, which means there are a lot of power effects going around.